criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Did anyone else notice this bug?

While playing the Early Access trial, I had a match where once I spawned in, I and EVERYONE, even the opposing team, were invisible, but it was only showing on my screen. I reached out to a friendly blueberry I met two games before and he said he could see everyone and everyone could see him. Basically the black screen from Battlefield 1 but instead of black screen the map loads and there are no player character models, just floating Icons for you and your team. Did anyone else experience this or am I in a small, unlucky minority? either way I thought it was worth a mention and worth bringing to Dice's attention.

Replies

• Yup experiencing same thing on maps and sometimes a really dark area of map like its dead of night.
  • Kmax wrote: »
    While playing the Early Access trial, I had a match where once I spawned in, I and EVERYONE, even the opposing team, were invisible, but it was only showing on my screen. I reached out to a friendly blueberry I met two games before and he said he could see everyone and everyone could see him. Basically the black screen from Battlefield 1 but instead of black screen the map loads and there are no player character models, just floating Icons for you and your team. Did anyone else experience this or am I in a small, unlucky minority? either way I thought it was worth a mention and worth bringing to Dice's attention.

That sucks dude. I haven't seen this glitch in BF2, but once played an entire match of ME3 mp without being able to see any enimies. Thankful I was with friends, who all thought it was the funniest ***** they've ever seen. I even managed to get lucky and get a few kills by just guessing and shooting where I thought guys might be.

It's a funny glitch, but it's definitely not a fun one, hopefully it's a simple fix for Dice so they can squash that bug with the quickness.
  • Kmax wrote: »

That sucks dude. I haven't seen this glitch in BF2, but once played an entire match of ME3 mp without being able to see any enimies. Thankful I was with friends, who all thought it was the funniest **** they've ever seen. I even managed to get lucky and get a few kills by just guessing and shooting where I thought guys might be.

It's a funny glitch, but it's definitely not a fun one, hopefully it's a simple fix for Dice so they can squash that bug with the quickness.

That happened to me in ME3 once too.....I never felt so close to my grenades