criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Heroes need some buffs

In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

Replies

  • While I want to agree, and I'd love to be able to regen to full, I also wanna see what heroes can do when they have to cards to face multiple people. The ones where if you get 3+ people you do extra damage or whatever, and getting heal on kill. Ima reserve final judgement until I get those in action
  • Deeziee wrote: »
    While I want to agree, and I'd love to be able to regen to full, I also wanna see what heroes can do when they have to cards to face multiple people. The ones where if you get 3+ people you do extra damage or whatever, and getting heal on kill. Ima reserve final judgement until I get those in action

    i undestrand but i played the game enough (beta and ea access) to say that they need buffs imho
  • iv e put countless hours into the beta and complete the ea access trial. I think they are fine the way they are. I like that I can actually kill a hero with a regular trooper if they play their heroes poorly. don't run into a huge group of people without actual back up or an exit plan, plain and simple
  • iv e put countless hours into the beta and complete the ea access trial. I think they are fine the way they are. I like that I can actually kill a hero with a regular trooper if they play their heroes poorly. don't run into a huge group of people without actual back up or an exit plan, plain and simple

    see a sith lord hide like a rat because he have weak heath is not very fun in my opinion.
  • I think heros are in a good place right now max health regen sucks do you want bossk running around for the entire game with 100 plus kills like the last one no thanks.
  • Random123 wrote: »
    I think heros are in a good place right now max health regen sucks do you want bossk running around for the entire game with 100 plus kills like the last one no thanks.

    That was a different story. Heroes are already a lot weaker.
  • Have to disagree.

    They're fine the way they are. A strong player can easily get 5-10 kills before dying, ranged heroes even more.

    There's no need to make it even worse.
  • I really like where heroes are right now. The fact that they can dominate groups with skilled play, but are easily cut down if they are sloppy.

    I also played the beta, and the trial, and I feel an overall hero buff wouldn't be the best corse of action for game balance. Some individual heroes are bound to be over or under preforming, but as a general over all the heroes are quite good right now.
  • Deeziee wrote: »
    While I want to agree, and I'd love to be able to regen to full, I also wanna see what heroes can do when they have to cards to face multiple people. The ones where if you get 3+ people you do extra damage or whatever, and getting heal on kill. Ima reserve final judgement until I get those in action

    The thing is that the troopers will all be upgraded too.
  • Have to disagree.

    They're fine the way they are. A strong player can easily get 5-10 kills before dying, ranged heroes even more.

    There's no need to make it even worse.

    Ahahah oh 5 kills with a hero is ok and good for you?? You think really that 6000/8000 battlepoints are good utilized with 5 Kills with a HERO?? now I understand why this beautiful game will be broken.
    Deeziee wrote: »
    While I want to agree, and I'd love to be able to regen to full, I also wanna see what heroes can do when they have to cards to face multiple people. The ones where if you get 3+ people you do extra damage or whatever, and getting heal on kill. Ima reserve final judgement until I get those in action

    The thing is that the troopers will all be upgraded too.

    Exact
  • They really need to regenerate to full health. There are so many things that can instantly halve hero health and a good player can 1v1 a hero. Players are way more likely to camp at the back now compared to in the beta.

    Heroes should feel like heroes, not infantry with a little more health. As it is there is no gameplay reason to chose a hero over other reinforcements as they are simply worse.
  • Learn to master each and everyone of them. Plan your attack and don't just rush, and then heroes won't need a buff. They are perfectly fine.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • They really need to regenerate to full health. There are so many things that can instantly halve hero health and a good player can 1v1 a hero. Players are way more likely to camp at the back now compared to in the beta.

    Heroes should feel like heroes, not infantry with a little more health. As it is there is no gameplay reason to chose a hero over other reinforcements as they are simply worse.

    Agreed. Reinforcements now are often better than heroes
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Have to disagree.

    They're fine the way they are. A strong player can easily get 5-10 kills before dying, ranged heroes even more.

    There's no need to make it even worse.

    Ahahah oh 5 kills with a hero is ok and good for you?? You think really that 6000/8000 battlepoints are good utilized with 5 Kills with a HERO?? now I understand why this beautiful game will be broken.

    What do you want, heroes to be able to rush in and wipe out 10 people solo?

    Whenever people get a hero players will just leave then.

    They are meant to push with their team. They need to be played more tactfully than BF1, thank god.

    I mean when your team pushes in all at once and yoda leaps to front and gets 3 kills whie drawing fire that's almost a guaranteed cap on the objective.

    People who are dumb rush in solo and die.

    So yes they are completely worth their price on the field.

    Working fine if you ask me.

  • If they buff heros they would really have to remove the function to have 2 heroes per team in a match. It would be freaking annoying to fight against two Hero tryhards
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Have to disagree.

    They're fine the way they are. A strong player can easily get 5-10 kills before dying, ranged heroes even more.

    There's no need to make it even worse.

    Ahahah oh 5 kills with a hero is ok and good for you?? You think really that 6000/8000 battlepoints are good utilized with 5 Kills with a HERO?? now I understand why this beautiful game will be broken.

    What do you want, heroes to be able to rush in and wipe out 10 people solo?

    Whenever people get a hero players will just leave then.

    They are meant to push with their team. They need to be played more tactfully than BF1, thank god.

    I mean when your team pushes in all at once and yoda leaps to front and gets 3 kills whie drawing fire that's almost a guaranteed cap on the objective.

    People who are dumb rush in solo and die.

    So yes they are completely worth their price on the field.

    Working fine if you ask me.

    They are worse than all other reinforcements.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Have to disagree.

    They're fine the way they are. A strong player can easily get 5-10 kills before dying, ranged heroes even more.

    There's no need to make it even worse.

    Ahahah oh 5 kills with a hero is ok and good for you?? You think really that 6000/8000 battlepoints are good utilized with 5 Kills with a HERO?? now I understand why this beautiful game will be broken.

    What do you want, heroes to be able to rush in and wipe out 10 people solo?

    Whenever people get a hero players will just leave then.

    They are meant to push with their team. They need to be played more tactfully than BF1, thank god.

    I mean when your team pushes in all at once and yoda leaps to front and gets 3 kills whie drawing fire that's almost a guaranteed cap on the objective.

    People who are dumb rush in solo and die.

    So yes they are completely worth their price on the field.

    Working fine if you ask me.

    You can't rush in this game because is a death sentence. So no, I don't want that. But if you say that 5 kills with a hero and then you die are ok, sorry but you don't understand what mean the word hero. Emperor Palpatine, one of the most powerful sith in history need years to kill one heavy trooper with his main attack. Yoda need years to kill a super battle Droid with his lightsaber and the Droid can melee you near to the death in the same moment, and you say they are OK? No. This is not balance this is nerf hard characters.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

    My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
    They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

    I've seen some youtubers easily getting 50+ kills with the heroes
  • Daryl666 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

    My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
    They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

    I've seen some youtubers easily getting 50+ kills with the heroes

    Link?
  • Daryl666 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

    My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
    They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

    I've seen some youtubers easily getting 50+ kills with the heroes

    the bigger that i saw was 41, but only because the enemy team was bad and the hero player very good with a hero upgraded at max. And anyway are rare case of people that play a lot, a normal player can't do much with a hero against good players. For 6000/8000 battle points heroes needs to be better.
  • Daryl666 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

    My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
    They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

    I've seen some youtubers easily getting 50+ kills with the heroes

    Link?






    And two extra that are close enough:

  • IronSoldier
    3917 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    They are different to before but they are fine. You just need to learn.
  • DarthCapa2
    3047 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Daryl666 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

    My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
    They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

    I've seen some youtubers easily getting 50+ kills with the heroes

    Link?






    And two extra that are close enough:


    You don't help posting this. This are videos of one of the best player of battlefront (only because he play night and day) that kills noobs and players that don't know how to play because are there from one day.
    Already now, that players are better in ea access he only do 19 kills with Yoda and 22 with Kylo Ren that is anyway a lot only because he is one of the best players. A normal players is not able to do 10 kills with a hero and get 5 kills is hard against good players. So this videos don't prove nothing. I don't want imagine a bad player....
    Even you say that heroes needs buffs, and it is a fact. Reinforcements are better then them.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Daryl666 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

    My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
    They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

    I've seen some youtubers easily getting 50+ kills with the heroes

    Link?






    And two extra that are close enough:


    You don't help posting this. This are videos of one of the best player of battlefront (only because he play night and day) that kills noobs and players that don't know how to play because are there from one day.
    Already now, that players are better in ea access he only do 19 kills with Yoda and 22 with Kylo Ren that is anyway a lot only because he is one of the best players. A normal players is not able to do 10 kills with a hero and get 5 kills is hard against good players. So this videos don't prove nothing. I don't want imagine a bad player....
    Even you say that heroes needs buffs, and it is a fact. Reinforcements are better then them.

    Just learn to use them and master them and use a bit of brain while using them and you'll kill more than 10. Crying wont solve lack of skill.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Daryl666 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

    My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
    They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

    I've seen some youtubers easily getting 50+ kills with the heroes

    Link?






    And two extra that are close enough:


    You don't help posting this. This are videos of one of the best player of battlefront (only because he play night and day) that kills noobs and players that don't know how to play because are there from one day.
    Already now, that players are better in ea access he only do 19 kills with Yoda and 22 with Kylo Ren that is anyway a lot only because he is one of the best players. A normal players is not able to do 10 kills with a hero and get 5 kills is hard against good players. So this videos don't prove nothing. I don't want imagine a bad player....
    Even you say that heroes needs buffs, and it is a fact. Reinforcements are better then them.

    I don’t understand why you say I “don’t help posting this.” I don’t have to be in concurrence on this issue. It’s biased of you to say that we can’t take into consideration how they got over 50+ kills in some games because they’re the “best” playing against “noobs,” but you point to those same YouTubers’ results when they get about 20 kills and claim that shows how “weak” they are. I’m a “normal” player (whatever that means). I got 24 kills with Yoda on phase 2 of GA Naboo before the game ended. Does that mean I was playing against “noobs?” Every situation is different. I agree that I rathered their health in the pre alpha and I would rather them re-gain max health with kills but I have to make due with what I’ve been given; some heroes have Star Cards that allow them to heal for killing infantry and heroes. I’d also say that Luke and Palpatine frankly suck right now. But we can’t say that if someone does well with a hero it’s because they’re good with heroes and the infantry sucks. Likewise, when someone does bad with a hero we can’t always say it’s because a “normal” player can’t beat “good” infantry.
  • Landeaux wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Daryl666 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    In my opinion in multiplayer they are underpowered. I play the game thanks to ea access so i know what i'm talking about. Heroes feels too fragile for their cost in battle points. You work hard for 6000/8000 battle points and then you are not so special.. not more than a reinforcement that cost a lot less.

    My problems is their health. It was perfect in the pre-alpha, now they are too fragile, they need some health buffs. A reinforcement is often better than a hero because he can regenerate all his health. You will not see a Death trooper with only 150 health on the battlefield because he can regain the health at max, but you will can see a Rey at 150, with no possibility to regen more than that. This is not good.
    They don't need more health but better health in terms of regeneration. Is too easy die as a hero, especially considering how many heroes you face in the opposite team. Is good have balanced heroes, but at the moment they nerved the heroes too much.

    I've seen some youtubers easily getting 50+ kills with the heroes

    Link?






    And two extra that are close enough:


    You don't help posting this. This are videos of one of the best player of battlefront (only because he play night and day) that kills noobs and players that don't know how to play because are there from one day.
    Already now, that players are better in ea access he only do 19 kills with Yoda and 22 with Kylo Ren that is anyway a lot only because he is one of the best players. A normal players is not able to do 10 kills with a hero and get 5 kills is hard against good players. So this videos don't prove nothing. I don't want imagine a bad player....
    Even you say that heroes needs buffs, and it is a fact. Reinforcements are better then them.

    I don’t understand why you say I “don’t help posting this.” I don’t have to be in concurrence on this issue. It’s biased of you to say that we can’t take into consideration how they got over 50+ kills in some games because they’re the “best” playing against “noobs,” but you point to those same YouTubers’ results when they get about 20 kills and claim that shows how “weak” they are. I’m a “normal” player (whatever that means). I got 24 kills with Yoda on phase 2 of GA Naboo before the game ended. Does that mean I was playing against “noobs?” Every situation is different. I agree that I rathered their health in the pre alpha and I would rather them re-gain max health with kills but I have to make due with what I’ve been given; some heroes have Star Cards that allow them to heal for killing infantry and heroes. I’d also say that Luke and Palpatine frankly suck right now. But we can’t say that if someone does well with a hero it’s because they’re good with heroes and the infantry sucks. Likewise, when someone does bad with a hero we can’t always say it’s because a “normal” player can’t beat “good” infantry.

    It's a fact that this videos are videos of some of the best players on battlefront, that play against a lot of people just enter i the game. It's obvious that they do high results. But this not mean that heroes are ok. The best hero like now is Maul in my opinion, and the second Boba, all the others need buffs starting to Yoda.
Sign In or Register to comment.