criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Mods for starter weapons & unlocking starter weapons for every faction

DUSTFINGER
76 posts Member
edited November 2017
As stated in the title, the standard issue weapons should have mods like all other weapons and should be able to be unlocked for each faction.

That would immediately fix the concerns of having only 4 weapons per class (which is technically wrong already)

Also, make all weapons that are in the game available for the infantry classes. I´m looking at you DL44 and Relby V10.

Seriously, why are they hero only weapons? They were available in the last game.
Post edited by DUSTFINGER on

Replies

• Nova_Spartan
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    You understand every standard issue weapon for every faction is IDENTICAL, right?

They're just re-skins of eachother. Same fire rate, same damage. Which is odd because they manage to feel different, but they're not.
  • You understand every standard issue weapon for every faction is IDENTICAL, right?

They're just re-skins of eachother. Same fire rate, same damage. Which is odd because they manage to feel different, but they're not.

It's the sound and size.
  • The 4 weapons part is the thing that ***** me off the most, just 4!!!!! I want like Bf1 number of weapons per class not 4
  • DUSTFINGER
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    You understand every standard issue weapon for every faction is IDENTICAL, right?

Im not 100% sure they are reskins, as you said, they feel different.

But even if they are they still should be moddable. Since the mods for the other weapons don't have any downsides, a modded weapon will just flat out be better than one without mods.
    This makes using the starter weapons pointless once you have a modded weapon and effectively reduces the used weapons to three.

I would also prefer if they would make them slightly different (if they aren't already, im pretty sure the IMP officer pistol fires faster than the rebels) and make them available for all factions.

• I see no reason not to add mods for the starter weapons, it just means more options for us.

I don't mind four weapons per class, as long as they feel sufficiently unique from one another. We don't need forty guns that are each just one point of difference in ROF or shots before cooldown.
  • You understand every standard issue weapon for every faction is IDENTICAL, right?

This is stupid.
  • I see no reason not to add mods for the starter weapons, it just means more options for us.

I don't mind four weapons per class, as long as they feel sufficiently unique from one another. We don't need forty guns that are each just one point of difference in ROF or shots before cooldown.

The more the better.