criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Campaign is amazing! (No spoilers)

Everything about the campaign is awesome. It feels like your in the Star Wars universe with a deeper understanding of the films, references to other content and really well done gameplay with unique things to do. And, I’ve only played 3 missions!

Replies

• You know,

I played the first 5 minutes of it and said to myself, "This is going to be good but I don't want to rush through it", (time trial pressure). So I put it on the back burner until the game goes official.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

• You know,

I played the first 5 minutes of it and said to myself, "This is going to be good but I don't want to rush through it", (time trial pressure). So I put it on the back burner until the game goes official.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

I wasn’t in a rush to finish it but knowing it was only 3 missions helped a lot.

Still good idea though. Just wait til launch.
  • I've played the first two missions and it is absolutely glorious! I've been trying to get a taste of everything during my trial, and so far I've been happy with everything I've gotten my hands on, and campaign might be my favorite part, which is crazy because I got this game for multiplayer.
  • I've played the first two missions and it is absolutely glorious! I've been trying to get a taste of everything during my trial, and so far I've been happy with everything I've gotten my hands on, and campaign might be my favorite part, which is crazy because I got this game for multiplayer.
    Same
  • I've now played all the missions allowed in the trial, it's only three, but they are all of good length and interesting, the second level felt like two separate levels, with a significantly different setup between two segments. Iden is an absolute beast! You get access to plenty of weapons and items even throughout those early levels.

I won't spoil anything, but there was a moment in the third level that hit peak levels of StarWars power fantasy for me. I am genuinely very surprised and impressed with this campaign so far. It went from something I thought I'd play eventually to the thing I most want to play at launch.
  • I've now played all the missions allowed in the trial, it's only three, but they are all of good length and interesting, the second level felt like two separate levels, with a significantly different setup between two segments. Iden is an absolute beast! You get access to plenty of weapons and items even throughout those early levels.

I won't spoil anything, but there was a moment in the third level that hit peak levels of StarWars power fantasy for me. I am genuinely very surprised and impressed with this campaign so far. It went from something I thought I'd play eventually to the thing I most want to play at launch.
    Spoiler:
    Boarding?
  • Anyone know how many levels in total to complete the campaign?
  • I have to agree, played the campaign through first three missions and really enjoyed it. Hope the standard keeps.
    Somebody needs to get in touch with Disney regarding a movie from the imperial side. loving it so far just a shame about multiplay. needs hardcore mode,
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    I've now played all the missions allowed in the trial, it's only three, but they are all of good length and interesting, the second level felt like two separate levels, with a significantly different setup between two segments. Iden is an absolute beast! You get access to plenty of weapons and items even throughout those early levels.

Spoiler:
    Boarding?

Yep!
    watching those rebel scum flee in terror!