criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Dice. Heroes vs Villains is amazing!

DUSTFINGER
76 posts Member
edited November 2017
I have a few gripes with this game, but boy is Heroes vs Villains fun.

Way better than the first. It`s super addicting.

And with new free heroes and maps coming I feel like this could develop into a sort of mini Rainbow six siege with changing meta and new strategies. Maybe not as competitive but great fun nonetheless.

Replies

• DUSTFINGER wrote: »

And with new free heroes and maps coming I feel like this could develop into a sort of mini Rainbow six siege with changing meta and new strategies. Maybe not as competitive but great fun nonetheless.

The TLJ heroes coming won't be exactly free. They will cost credits so it's better to start grinding once the game is out.
  • valeri0706 wrote: »
    DUSTFINGER wrote: »

The TLJ heroes coming won't be exactly free. They will cost credits so it's better to start grinding once the game is out.

Which isn't any different from sieges operators.
  • Apart from it takes 30 minutes to find a game.
  • I am instantly in the game after 3 seconds here in Europe. But the game is not released yet. I love the mode as well, its amazingly fun.