criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Will Battlefront II add Battlefront I modes and maps?

Personally I enjoy the maps and modes in BF1, but never liked how they were separated by which DLC pack they came in and all had different amounts of players for them to keep it from playing the OG maps with the DLC maps.

I think bringing all of Battlefront I over to Batlefront II would be a huge step foward in bringing a massive audience back to the game, and please the people who like the modes and maps made in the OG remake.

Also can we please have Galactic Conquest in Multiplayer form? Join or Start a new one whenever, 40v40, same as the actual OG games on older consoles but fully online. You're off work/school and wanna earn huge rewards and will battle for the Galaxy anywhere from 6 to 12 hours almost non stop? I say go for it :D I used to play Galactic Conquest every rainy day when I was younger and no matter how close it came, the galaxy could be won over in the matter of a battle, ands thats part of what made it so much fun. Plus with how little you level up at a time, a "RAID" like game mode with big rewards, especially for staying til the end, would attract even more attention, in my opinion. Tell me what ya think!

Replies

• I’d like to see some of them port over if they’re able to get around to it.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Sullust and Bespin are in the story mode so I am surprised they aren't in the multiplayer. I hope the those planets from BF1 get added in but as far as the maps I am personally not a big fan of those maps because they are extremely linear. I did enjoy the Bespin DLC the most so I would be happy with those maps much are more open then the rest.
  • Include the locations from BF2015 as they're great, but design new maps for those locations
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • The maps are very good in BF1 but not quite up to par with the quality and modes of BF2. Would be cool if the sullust map showed up in campaign though.
  • Love the input :) you guys rock
  • I hope they do for a few of the maps. Twilight on Hoth was a pretty cool map.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • I’d love to see Strike on Rebel Depot.
  • I mean. there will be some of the locations but there is not going to be anything used over again, except for Blast mode of course. Some of the maps from the 2015 like Tatooine and Twilight on Hoth were horrible.
  • The locations will probably be used but any maps would be totally redesigned.
  • Screw game modes from EASWBF1, give us Galactic Conquest!!!!!

• ZeroAffex wrote: »
    Screw game modes from EASWBF1, give us Galactic Conquest!!!!!

No
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I hope they do for a few of the maps. Twilight on Hoth was a pretty cool map.

Except for fighter squadron. Oh my lord that map made me feel ill.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    All large maps of Battlefront (2015) need a rework. Better add new smoothed and tested maps.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I'd love to see them port over maps for locations they don't plan on creating new maps for, and I warmly welcome the addition of the older modes. It really feels like the multiplayer offering is slim pickings.

No

DFKM. Galactic Conquest is by far the best game mode in any Star Wars game and is primarily why people still play SWBF1 and SWBF2. Have you even played the classic Battlefront games? Adding this to EASWBF2 would be huge for longevity and retaining activity for its players. Even those who oppose loot boxes would most likely look the other way just to play Galactic Conquest.

No

"DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I’d like to see some of them port over if they’re able to get around to it.

I miss my jabbas palace. And although I played on rebel depot way too much, I actually built a diorama based on it lol I'd like to see it again
  • Even though I'm a BF2015 veteran, I didn't get BFII to end up playing maps from BF2015.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Even though I'm a BF2015 veteran, I didn't get BFII to end up playing maps from BF2015.

True true bro. Just maybe down the line there are maps I would like to revisit. Actually playing BF 1 tonight, to say farewell
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Even though I'm a BF2015 veteran, I didn't get BFII to end up playing maps from BF2015.

True true bro. Just maybe down the line there are maps I would like to revisit. Actually playing BF 1 tonight, to say farewell

I'm playing it tomorrow night as a farewell haha, I'm sure a lot of players are doing that
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
    Even though I'm a BF2015 veteran, I didn't get BFII to end up playing maps from BF2015.

I'm playing it tomorrow night as a farewell haha, I'm sure a lot of players are doing that

Lol I won't be looking back. This is the star wars game I've been waiting for. Maxed out on the BETA and I had a hel l of a good time
    mastery0ta wrote: »

Lol I won't be looking back. This is the star wars game I've been waiting for. Maxed out on the BETA and I had a hel l of a good time

Ditto
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • We've got to get Bespin at some point, the first Death Star and Jabba's Palace. They could do with a bit of a redesign though. I haven't played the game yet but from watching a few streams the map layouts are a bit better this time around. Less obvious choke points and more flanking ops.
  • Some re imagined BF1 maps would be cool.
  • Galactic Conquest would not work with random spawn waves. It makes no sense without Squads or choosable spawnpoints.

I would like to see Administrators palace and Jabbas Palace for Heroes vs Villains and the Trench Run for Starfighter Assault.
    ZeroAffex wrote: »

No

DFKM. Galactic Conquest is by far the best game mode in any Star Wars game and is primarily why people still play SWBF1 and SWBF2. Have you even played the classic Battlefront games? Adding this to EASWBF2 would be huge for longevity and retaining activity for its players. Even those who oppose loot boxes would most likely look the other way just to play Galactic Conquest.

I agree, it would most closely resemble a Raid mode for the game which would spike my interest too
  • Dantooine wrote: »
    We've got to get Bespin at some point, the first Death Star and Jabba's Palace. They could do with a bit of a redesign though. I haven't played the game yet but from watching a few streams the map layouts are a bit better this time around. Less obvious choke points and more flanking ops.

These are the only maps from 2015 I feel should return because they were already classic remakes. However I also agree with everuone who says they'd need reworked, total agreement
  • Mothm6n66
    26 posts Member
    edited November 2017
  • Oh and Tantive IV and Dagobah would be cool
  • Galactic Conquest would not work with random spawn waves. It makes no sense without Squads or choosable spawnpoints.

I would like to see Administrators palace and Jabbas Palace for Heroes vs Villains and the Trench Run for Starfighter Assault.

Who says it HAS to be random spawn, with the right direction if they consider doing it, they could do old school 3 spawn locations to choose every time. I agree especially if its giant like 60v60 domination like before. But if they just used the Galactic Assault mode combined with Starfighter Assault, it could be as is but follow an actual plot line throughout until one side completely gets wiped out. It could start with Theed and end wherever the latest in the plot they travel with this game, or end before if one side dominates the other, so like if you made it to episode 7 area after 8 comes out, if the darkside had the upper hand they use Starkiller base and claim the galaxy. Weve come so far, there really are some options
  • Mothm6n66 wrote: »
    So cool looks like about everyones on the same page;

Jabbas Palace

Bespin

Death Star

... are the maps that should return

Personally I'd like to see;

Droid Run

Extraction

and the Rogue One Scarif mission as a whole was actually kinda cool

I'm also very glad I'm not the only one who forsees Galactic Conquest being a major turn around for the game.

Lastly I'd like to point out that anything and everything in multiplayer should be accessible in local arcade, pull your cocks out of eachothers butts EA.