criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

What did EA change after the Beta??

Im a ps4 player so i havent tested the early access game. Im really disappointed with the beta, and i dont think EA listened to anything important that the fans demanded were changed. The ‘new’ squad system is still a joke, the first person support is laughable, the controls are apparently just as floaty and unsatisfactying as in the beta, few of the prequel skins are accurate (tan droid tanks instead of clone wars blue, white clones on Kashyyyk and no camo), and overall it seems like they only fixed the most glaringly obvious issues, like the weak flametrooper. I dont know why i even tried to support this game to begin with, i shouldve known itd be inaccurate, sandbox gameplay, pay to win (YES IT IS PAY TO WIN STILL ITS BEEN PROVEN DO YOUR RESEARCH), boring and floaty *****. My Dualshock doesnt even vibrate hardly st all when i fire weapons. Also why the heck is there dtill no Battlefield traversal on rough terrain. Why are we still jumping over tiny objects and fences instead of rappling over them like in real life. YOU GUYS DID IT ONE GAM AGO WITH BATTLEFIELD ONE!!!
EA doesnt care, they have your and my preorder money and thats all they want. Not to mention youre gonna ruin Titanfall 3...

Replies

• SalsaMan
    88 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Holy s***, have you not seen anything new from the beta? Pay to win is debatable with all upgrades locked behind gameplay. Yes the controls are a little wonky but they have been improved, “fixed only the glaringly obvious problems” just stop and realize what you’re saying. Squads now spawn in 10 second rotations for the whole team. ***** over objects take much more programming and effort then you think and to make 3 and 1 versions of them that don’t cause problems and look good from all angles is hard.
    I hate defending EA but you said “Do your reasearch” and you blatantly didn’t and have practically living under a rock
  • They really havent fixd much.

They still havent listenend about the garbage group spawning system for example
  • They really havent fixd much.

Agreed but we still haven’t seen enough, not the squad system because that sucks but everything else
  • They raised loot crate prices and locked heroes to encourage crystal sales.

Nothing else changed.
  • SalsaMan wrote: »
    They really havent fixd much.

Agreed but we still haven’t seen enough, not the squad system because that sucks but everything else
    I said do your research about pay to win. Someone spent 100 or so bucks and proved that it is still pay to win. There is no debate. Im cancelling my preorder ***** this game

• Talyn856
    756 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    They increased the loot crate prices, and correspondingly increased the credits you get from gameplay. They removed Epic Star Cards from loot crates and increased the crafting material drops from the crates. They also changed what duplicate cards convert into: they used to convert into crafting materials, which are useful, and now convert into credits, which is stupid. Locked 6 of the 14 heroes behind a credit transaction that would take 150 hours to unlock completely, to entice people to farm credits from crates.
    giphy.gif
  • They also increased the hits to kill. The gunplay is janky as ****. They messed up big. This paywall to get heros is stupid. I'm not happy.
  • To me, the squad system seems fine. I just hate how some heroes are locked behind 60,000 credits! Thats almost 40 hours of gameplay just to unlock 1! I really hope they loser the cost.