criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Loot Crate Discussion Megathread

Use this thread for all discussion regarding lootcrates.

This will be the official place to discuss going forward, this thread will be moderated and remember the rules. Profanity is bad, mmkay?
The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.

Replies

• I think that I, like other players, find the current price of the boxes very high, making the experience very tiresome to get only one box that may not come to something we want. It may be a good idea to lower the price. Earning an average of 200 credits per game we would need 20 games to get only one, remembering that we still need credit for many things in the game, like the blocked heroes we want to buy, in summary, maybe lowering the price of things makes the game more rewarding to play, it is so tiring to play hours and hours for just a box that may not come anything we want.
  • Crates are fine; people are crying over spilt milk and there isn't any milk
  • Thanks pool, I don't know how you put up with some of this. It just seems to be getting worse
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Thanks pool, I don't know how you put up with some of this. It just seems to be getting worse

I go to twitter and complain, lol. That is my venting location.
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Thanks pool, I don't know how you put up with some of this. It just seems to be getting worse

I go to twitter and complain, lol. That is my venting location.

It's good to have a release lol
  • Also, how about giving crafting parts instead of credits when we get repeat items, the cost of items is so high in the game that the amount of credit we get on that occasion is practically nothing.