criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

So what is going to be your plan/ritual to play the game at launch?

Landeaux
3467 posts Member
edited November 2017
I had planned to get home and nap a few hours before the game officially released then wake up a few minutes before release time but it seems as if that won’t happpen. I’ll get home later than anticipated so it seems like a shower then multiple cups of coffee are going to have to get me through the late hour of Monday and through most hours of Tuesday. I’m ready!

Replies

• Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    Not doing early release so the plan is to wrap up all chores at home, mix a dirty martini, hop on a VPN to play the game early Thurs night, and acquaint myself with Mrs. Versio. Taking Friday off work to binge play.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Stand in line tomorrow at gamestop, proceed to go home with BF2 in hand, as well as a 12 pack. Play HvsV until can't see straight. Pass out. Do it again the rest of my vacation all week :D how long of an install am I looking at?
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Stand in line tomorrow at gamestop, proceed to go home with BF2 in hand, as well as a 12 pack. Play HvsV until can't see straight. Pass out. Do it again the rest of my vacation all week :D how long of an install am I looking at?

55 GB
  • Landeaux wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Stand in line tomorrow at gamestop, proceed to go home with BF2 in hand, as well as a 12 pack. Play HvsV until can't see straight. Pass out. Do it again the rest of my vacation all week :D how long of an install am I looking at?

55 GB

Nice thanks bro.
  • go out to gamestop...pick up my preorder....stop to get some pizza...invite my nephew over...and start up some arcade mode co-op...then jump onto the campaign...and then take some time in the multiplayer...taking a few breaks here and there
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • Waiting until the progression system is fixed before buying the game.

Then, y'know, campaign.
  • Well, I'm gonna wait a few hours to use the last of my trial, I still have about three hours left. Then IDK, I might sleep so my wife can have the tv all day, that way I can play all night without feeling bad.

The first thing I'll probably do will most likely be to finish that campaign! Those first three levels left me hungry for more.
  • keyetty
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi, from sunny yet cold Japan.
    It's 16:22 on Monday 13th here right now.
    Six hours to Deluxe Edition kick off @ Tuesday, 14th, 00:00 JST.

So, in about six hours time, I'll force myself to stay away past midnight and try to get a few games in.
    Work tomorrow though. :-( so can't play too much.
  • when you pay for another 10 hours on a different account because you finished your first in 4 days but have to wait until friday to play :'( :'(
  • Going for the campaign first... most likely I'm gonna replay it right after I finished :smiley: After that maybe some Arcade before going for StarFighter Assault.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »

Good plan!!