criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Can't find a match at all

Hi there I am from South Africa and i've entered plenty of lobbies where we are about 5 in the lobby needing 15 for a game the problem is that no one really plays the game here and why aren't we just put in a Europe server like the previous game?? I bought the deluxe edition and have been playing the early access but I haven't found a single multiplayer match.... please help by allowing us to join Eu servers rather then putting us in empty lobbies.

Replies

• FROSTBLIZ wrote: »
    Hi there I am from South Africa and i've entered plenty of lobbies where we are about 5 in the lobby needing 15 for a game the problem is that no one really plays the game here and why aren't we just put in a Europe server like the previous game?? I bought the deluxe edition and have been playing the early access but I haven't found a single multiplayer match.... please help by allowing us to join Eu servers rather then putting us in empty lobbies.

You will have to wait about 10 more hours before the game is fully live across all regions. I have to wait 8 more hours.