criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Hero price change

So I'm guessing most of you have already figured this out but recently EA made it so that prices were reduced by 75%. Now to most that sounds fine but there is a few amount of people like me who are a little mad. I bought Vader for 60k battle points because I had gotten two extensions on the trial and today I find out that its cheaper and now I'm out 20 hours of time. I contacted EA support and they told me to try to get something done by making a forum post but it probably won't happen. The people who already spent money on heroes are probably just as mad at me and I'm frustrated with EA right now. The EA support guy told me to straight up make a complaint on here, thanks for reading this.

Replies

• Vessel wrote: »
    So I'm guessing most of you have already figured this out but recently EA made it so that prices were reduced by 75%. Now to most that sounds fine but there is a few amount of people like me who are a little mad. I bought Vader for 60k battle points because I had gotten two extensions on the trial and today I find out that its cheaper and now I'm out 20 hours of time. I contacted EA support and they told me to try to get something done by making a forum post but it probably won't happen. The people who already spent money on heroes are probably just as mad at me and I'm frustrated with EA right now. The EA support guy told me to straight up make a complaint on here, thanks for reading this.

You got extensions how now?
    WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!
  • Asked EA support people for it, nice on that part but can't believe they didn't help me out here.
    Asked EA support people for it, nice on that part but can't believe they didn't help me out here.

Lucky you man, just ask and you get more time......who knew
  • Hey well it was wasted time because all the farming I did didn't pay off.
    Hey well it was wasted time because all the farming I did didn't pay off.

Least you got to experience it more time than normal.

I put my complaint in feedback section sense I'm giving feedback, but anyways here is my thread on it.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/80976/darth-vader-credit-refund#latest

Another thing I'm frustrated about is in the news article about the reduced credits they don't mention us who did pay 60,000 credits, and what there going to do about it.
    CyberpowerPC Core i7 6900k / 3.2 GHz, Ram 32GB, SSD 500 GB, HDD 3 TB, GTX 1080 8 GB, WINDOWS 10.0 64BIT
  • IceAxe18 wrote: »
    Vessel wrote: »

I put my complaint in feedback section sense I'm giving feedback, but anyways here is my thread on it.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/80976/darth-vader-credit-refund#latest

Another thing I'm frustrated about is in the news article about the reduced credits they don't mention us who did pay 60,000 credits, and what there going to do about it.

• Man thank you so much for supporting me, it makes me mad as well.
  • That's what you get for buying EA access. You're basically the guinea pig. Thank you for taking one for the team.
  • IceAxe18
    29 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Here is the news artical I'm talking about just for the record:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/swbfii-changes-launch
    CyberpowerPC Core i7 6900k / 3.2 GHz, Ram 32GB, SSD 500 GB, HDD 3 TB, GTX 1080 8 GB, WINDOWS 10.0 64BIT
  • i cancelled my pre order a day ago after seeing they were pretty much forcing you to buy crates if you had a life as some one estimated it was about 40 hours for two heroes, but after seeing this news i placed my order again as it means i can enjoy this game after work without being forced to spend money to play as my favorite heroes, thanks for listening ea
  • That's what you get for buying EA access. You're basically the guinea pig. Thank you for taking one for the team.

TFA-10.7.gif
  • I have the same issue now, talked to support and they told me to make a forum post. Talk about useless.
  • I was afraid the prices would change, and I was up to 50,000 but decided I would just wait longer to see if they reduced them, so I guess I'm lucky I waited.
    I would be super mad too though if I had put in that time only to have it basically wasted.