criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Heroes unlocked before 75% unlock cost reduction

I've unlocked Leia Organa and Iden Versio before EA reduced the price. Do I get a credit refund?

Replies

• In a normal scenario you probably would yet since this is only a trial I assume they didn’t bother puttin in the extra work and instead just instantly fixed it.
  • I also bought Iden and would REALLY want to get 15k credits back that could buy me Luke or Vader.
  • I’d retain an attorney.
  • I've unlocked Leia Organa and Iden Versio before EA reduced the price. Do I get a credit refund?

Nope but you do get to feel the sense of accomplishment EA was claiming unlocking a hero would give, hmmm feels good.
  • Bump this, we deserve a refund.
  • Good luck trying. I didn't buy any of them, predicting this exact scenario.
    giphy.gif
  • xxxxx
  • IceAxe18
    29 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I spend 60,000 credits this morning on Darth Vader, and a few hours later find out they have reduced the credit for Darth Vader, and the others. I to would like my 45,000 credits refunded.

I'm sure will find out whats going on in the next few days if there going to refund us.
    CyberpowerPC Core i7 6900k / 3.2 GHz, Ram 32GB, SSD 500 GB, HDD 3 TB, GTX 1080 8 GB, WINDOWS 10.0 64BIT
  • I bought vader for 60k 2 days ago. Would like a refund since that's like 22 hero crates worth of credits.....
  • d100Productions
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    IceAxe18 wrote: »
    I spend 60,000 credits this morning on Darth Vader, and a few hours later find out they have reduced the credit for Darth Vader, and the others. I to would like my 45,000 credits refunded.

I'm sure will find out whats going on in the next few days if there going to refund us.
    I bought vader for 60k 2 days ago. Would like a refund since that's like 22 hero crates worth of credits.....

No. You willingly buy something overpriced like that you deserve to get screwed.
  • IceAxe18 wrote: »

I bought vader for 60k 2 days ago. Would like a refund since that's like 22 hero crates worth of credits.....

No. You willingly buy something overpriced like that you deserve to get screwed.

That's not a nice thing to say.
  • Jesbro
    533 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Jbrod61 wrote: »

Yes it is not a nice thing to say but it is the right thing to say.

If you bought the hero overpriced than you should keep your "sense of accomplishment"
  • Jesbro wrote: »

Yes it is not a nice thing to say but it is the right thing to say.

If you bought the hero overpriced than you should keep your "sense of accomplishment"

completely agree, this will serve as a lesson to never buy or pay for things like this :)
    #dontsupportgettingripoffbesmart.
  • So I deserve getting screwed because of some clowns wanted the game to play itself? Right. Anyway, your opinions don't matter. If I get refunded, good. If not, that's fine.
  • Thank you for being a guinea pig and taking one for the team.
  • Jesbro wrote: »

• Thank you for being a guinea pig and taking one for the team.

You're welcome. See you out there.
  • Honestly they shouldn't have been locked them in the first place.
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• In all actuality the game was in trial mode, so you won't receive a thing. Whats going to happen if the change things after release. What is everyone expected to get a refund on all things they spent on. Seriously the "me" generation needs to take a break, stop thinking your entitled to everything!
  • I would go on the Reddit AMA tomorrow and ask. The devs will be on, so you'd have a good chance at getting a real answer
  • Ronin9572 wrote: »
    In all actuality the game was in trial mode, so you won't receive a thing. Whats going to happen if the change things after release. What is everyone expected to get a refund on all things they spent on. Seriously the "me" generation needs to take a break, stop thinking your entitled to everything!

Still doesn't hurt to ask nicely, right? And it's 'you're entitled to everything', not 'your'.
  • gzcnr
    290 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Game was not on a trial mode. It was on an early access mode. EA Access Trial is about you trying the game, not game trying its own mechanics.

So I am sure people will get refunds. I have not bought any heroes during early access but it is unfair for people who spent credits, even real money.
  • gzcnr wrote: »
    Game was not on a trial mode. It was on an early access mode. EA Access Trial is about you trying the game, not game trying its own mechanics.

So I am sure people will get refunds. I have not bought any heroes during early access but it is unfair for people who spent credits, even real money.

Now here's a smart man that understands.

Actually prior to midnight for those with the digital version, it WAS still the trial, plus the price dropped happened BEFORE the full game went live (I got Vader last night while still in trial mode at the reduced cost). Ask nicely and it may happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Actually prior to midnight for those with the digital version, it WAS still the trial, plus the price dropped happened BEFORE the full game went live (I got Vader last night while still in trial mode at the reduced cost). Ask nicely and it may happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

I understand. I'm not going to throw a tantrum over this. If EA refunds, good. If not, it's fine as I've already unlocked all of them anyway. My thoughts on this whole ****? They should refund. This isn't a case of dropping the price of DLC months after release. This is a case of dropping prices moments after release because of a community backlash. The ethical thing to do, however lacking on EA's part, is to refund people that actually supported this game.

Anyway, one of the moderators on this forum already said that he'd have an answer to this question as soon as he has news.

I understand. I'm not going to throw a tantrum over this. If EA refunds, good. If not, it's fine as I've already unlocked all of them anyway. My thoughts on this whole ****? They should refund. This isn't a case of dropping the price of DLC months after release. This is a case of dropping prices moments after release because of a community backlash. The ethical thing to do, however lacking on EA's part, is to refund people that actually supported this game.

Anyway, one of the moderators on this forum already said that he'd have an answer to this question as soon as he has news.

I can't say she na ni ****...?