criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

A Single-Player DLC I wouldn't Mind Paying For...

I know I know... Paying for a Single Player DLC?! WTH?!?! Let me explain.

So I have been thinking the past few days about the Untold Stories of the Clone Wars TV show and seeing Battlefront 2, some of the campaign (Please no spoilers here), I would love to see story arcs from the Untold Stories make their way into the single player part of the game in the future.

For example, story arcs like the Bad Batch and that one Utapau story arc with Anakin and Obi-Wan finding that crystal, etc. I would definitely love to see story arcs remade in the Battlefront 2 single player as DLCs! I think it would be amazing to see not just in its early animated version but in the BF2 single player.

AND I wouldn't mind paying to see these come in. I also would love to see some of TCW voice actors reprise their roles (Dee Bradley Baker, James Arnold Taylor, Matt Lanter, Ashley Eckstein, Tom Kane, Corey Burton, etc).

For those reading this post, let me know your thoughts and whether we should also get other small stories from somewhere in the SW universe in this game as DLC content.
(Maybe we could get a section saying like 'Campaign' and like another section saying something like 'DLC Anthology Stories')