criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

I now exist!

I've owned the original BF(2015) since June 2015 but I had the disk so when they changed to must own a game to post, I was blocked. Then, I preordered BF2 on Sept 1st, but credit card problems happened and it was declined - but I never knew, it downloaded the game and let me play the beta. I tried to load the game early today and found I didn't own it! So now ive gotten it and I can finally post here!
Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Replies

• That’s some early access for sure. I’m so lost with this post I don’t know what to think, to many Capn n cokes getting ready for 9pm....
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    That’s some early access for sure. I’m so lost with this post I don’t know what to think, to many Capn n cokes getting ready for 9pm....

It's 11PM for me, but yea. I'm overhyped and angry I almost missed early access when I didn't even know it. It's fixed now though and I'M READY TO SHOOT AND STAB SOME STUFF!
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
    That’s some early access for sure. I’m so lost with this post I don’t know what to think, to many Capn n cokes getting ready for 9pm....

It's 11PM for me, but yea. I'm overhyped and angry I almost missed early access when I didn't even know it. It's fixed now though and I'M READY TO SHOOT AND STAB SOME STUFF!

I grew up on the east coast and now live on the west coast. Getting stuff hours earlier is great, including not having to stay up until midnight to watch sports.
    #infantrylivesmatter
    rollind24 wrote: »

I grew up on the east coast and now live on the west coast. Getting stuff hours earlier is great, including not having to stay up until midnight to watch sports.

Meesa jelleh. At least it's not midnight..
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif