criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[SPOILERS] What if Iden Versio?

KILLERDRVIER
302 posts Member
edited November 2017
If Iden Versio turn on the darkside i will be really mad for story mode
Post edited by EA_Tom on

Replies

• I haven't played storymode yet, but! This IS STILL A SPOILER!!!

The first DLC will have more story of Iden in the First Order.
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Where are the data miners when you need them?
  • She is good
  • i have seen little of rebel i do not want to watch it
  • i know there is a DLC story
  • Why you got to talk about the story u absolute ****.... It will be my aim to complete the story before you (including dlc) and tell you the ending!!!
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Why you got to talk about the story u absolute ****.... It will be my aim to complete the story before you (including dlc) and tell you the ending!!!

it will be for everyone what i am thinking
  • If Iden Versio turn on the darkside i will be really mad for story mode

Be prepared to rage.
  • I assume that she was on the dark side because of her being with the empire.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • EA_Tom
    272 posts EA Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    If Iden Versio turn on the darkside i will be really mad for story mode

I've updated the topic title with a SPOILER tag. Be careful about what you post so you don't ruin the fun of someone who has yet to experience the campaign.

Thank you,

-Tom

If she turns back to first order I'd be even more triggered

If she turns back to first order I'd be even more triggered

At least we'd have another true villain instead of more traitors that nobody knows what side to put them on in a game
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Iden needs a decent man. Waste of beauty if so.
  • AGREED TrialFountain

That's something we seem to never see. Instead we're fed the same cliche storylines. I wonder, do everyone here realize how long this Franchise of ours, have done this? Practically the whole time unfortunately.

Darth Vader flip Light to save Luke <----although I can understand this! it's Father and Son
    Revan - Turn on the Dark Side and goes Light
    StarKiller - flips on the Dark side and goes Light
    Mara Jade - Flips on the Dark side and goes Light
    Vida Versio - Also someone seem like a cool Empire character flips on the Dark side goes Light

(CLICHE to the fullest above, Now everyone is running this DARK SIDE switch to LIGHT SIDE so much in the ground)
    (It is being replayed so much to the point that it's BORING, it's Bland, it's Plain the same old thing)

Give us something NEW Fresh, not the same ole thing.

This is my vision, I'm very good with visions. I foresee games in the FUTURE will always be better than games now.
    New Powerhouses will merge, new powerful Companies that will take over the Market.
    This will happened, I see it happening in the future. The reason these new giant Companies will take over
    everything, is because they will get it. They will give the Gamers what they really want.
    The Real REALITY now some fabricate Fantasy about all things is GOOD and Light Side always Win.
    When in reality! everyone in the World Atlarge can see that the DARK SIDE always have a say in everyday affairs.