criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Where do I keep track of my stats.

Battlefront 1 had/has a site to go to to see how you're doing, switch weapons and cards and the like.

Does BF2 have this? Thanks.

Replies

• +1, I was wondering this myself.
  • Pretty sure there isn't
  • lame.
  • devs said it may come later, but i miss stats already
  • We would probably have a lot more fun not worrying about stats ;)
  • OminousZ wrote: »
    We would probably have a lot more fun not worrying about stats ;)

A lot of people play shooters for the competitive aspect and thus enjoy seeing their stats. It’s fun to be good.

A lot of people play shooters for the competitive aspect and thus enjoy seeing their stats. It’s fun to be good.

I hear ya, i like seeing stats too. But sometimes it's nice just to play the game for fun and not stress about numbers.
    OminousZ wrote: »

I hear ya, i like seeing stats too. But sometimes it's nice just to play the game for fun and not stress about numbers.

Even so, you don’t have to look at your stats. So people who enjoy pouring over there KDR and points per minute can enjoy doing so, and people who don’t can just play the game as you said. But by not including stats (or making it difficult to view them), it’s a slap in the face for the competitive community.
  • Stats help me figure out what to work on - with the first SWBF, I raised my K/D from embarrassingly low to almost decent. It was all by getting more kills, but I still died at about the same rate.

It also encourages stickiness if I can go to a website and look at star cards and figure out what I want to craft/equip and so on.

Even so, you don’t have to look at your stats. So people who enjoy pouring over there KDR and points per minute can enjoy doing so, and people who don’t can just play the game as you said. But by not including stats (or making it difficult to view them), it’s a slap in the face for the competitive community.

I agree..stats mean different things to different players. Especially hackers. It's weird that Dice didn't include a system day 1..I guess they ran out of time
  • MinTuba wrote: »
    Stats help me figure out what to work on - with the first SWBF, I raised my K/D from embarrassingly low to almost decent. It was all by getting more kills, but I still died at about the same rate.

It also encourages stickiness if I can go to a website and look at star cards and figure out what I want to craft/equip and so on.

Great point..that's what i usually use it for. Especially accuracy stats
  • MinTuba wrote: »
    Stats help me figure out what to work on - with the first SWBF, I raised my K/D from embarrassingly low to almost decent. It was all by getting more kills, but I still died at about the same rate.

I lol'd. No offense, but the way you worded that first paragraph just made it sound like "I learned that I just needed get more kills".

Well stated
  • I am a stat monster. Video games, or sports, whatever. I miss it. My k/d isn't so important to me, winning is. But it's fun to know all the little stuff.

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/SPINEofGOD669/stats/532574953/ps4/