criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Cancelling pre-order

After all the comments and posts on reddit and other sites, I've decided NOT to give my money to EA amd have cancelled my order.

Replies

• Bye felicia
  • Bye felicia

No one likes a shill. And you've been shilling this since the start.

@VikingSkol2017 sorry to hear that. Game is flawed but it's fun right now.
  • After all the comments and posts on reddit and other sites, I've decided NOT to give my money to EA amd have cancelled my order.

Reddit is a toxic dump. The game is great.

Bye.
  • After all the comments and posts on reddit and other sites, I've decided NOT to give my money to EA amd have cancelled my order.

Reddit is a toxic dump. The game is great.

Bye.

Reddit has star wars fans, just like on here, who care about the franchise. Its not their fault for being "toxic" when EA struggles with their morality on making a good fun game that will sell well if done right or a massive slot machine thats made purely for the sake of greed and little else

This discussion has been closed.