criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Female Stormtroopers (minor spoilers)

Sooo people playing the campaign, anyone feel a bit uneasy slaughtering hundreds of women (stormtroopers) too??

Replies

• I'm all about equality...
  • And not female rebels?
  • I moved your topic to the Single Player discussion of the forums, carry on.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • EroticOnion2
    35 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Just hilarious seeing Luke cutting them to pieces or Han Solo shooting them in the face. Like seriously???

Like seeing Batman stabbing a granny...
  • Alex64
    7651 posts Member
    What's your point?
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Nah, I'm an equal opportunity mass murderer of pixels.
    To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of our reality, to see those who dwell behind.
  • Didn't think twice

It's them or me

It's gonna be them
  • Nope, grow up. women wanna do more things like men then they can die in grizzly ways like men, even in video games.
  • Kmax wrote: »
    Nope, grow up. women wanna do more things like men then they can die in grizzly ways like men, even in video games.

IDK...women are less aggressive and less pain tolerant than men, just don’t see jedis decapitating women like they would droids and male stormtroopers. But that’s just me...guess I just don’t like harming things weaker than me?..this game is as disturbing to me as killing babies and children... x-l

Like shooting women in the head or cutting them to pieces with a lightsaber. You’d know body parts would be flying if lightsabers were real, my brain fills in the gaps places where the game doesn’t show 0.0
  • Sooo people playing the campaign, anyone feel a bit uneasy slaughtering hundreds of women (stormtroopers) too??

I think the PC has gone way too far.
  • Im hoping this isn't a serious thread...
  • xJstarx00 wrote: »
    Im hoping this isn't a serious thread...

Quit stalking me dawg xD
  • xJstarx00 wrote: »
    Im hoping this isn't a serious thread...

Quit stalking me dawg xD

I don't know what your talking about! Just whatever you do ignore the van parked in the street! I mean what?
  • Kmax wrote: »
    Nope, grow up. women wanna do more things like men then they can die in grizzly ways like men, even in video games.

IDK...women are less aggressive and less pain tolerant than men, just don’t see jedis decapitating women like they would droids and male stormtroopers. But that’s just me...guess I just don’t like harming things weaker than me?..this game is as disturbing to me as killing babies and children... x-l

Like shooting women in the head or cutting them to pieces with a lightsaber. You’d know body parts would be flying if lightsabers were real, my brain fills in the gaps places where the game doesn’t show 0.0

Don't know where you got the idea that women have a lower pain tolerance than men, this is a pretty well known fact, that's why they can squeeze giant baby heads out of tiny holes.

Women are not weaker than you, this just seems like a way to try to get around the "no girls allowed!!!" posts the mods said not to make.
  • ask them to take their helmets off for a second first before shooting. um you may be a bit dead by the time you find out though. ;)
    invalid brain token
  • And this is where this thread ends. Everyone is equal in game so treat everyone equally in combat, that is all really.

Thread closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!