criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Beta access code not working

So I just entered the beta access code I got from amazon from preordering the deluxe trooper edition (in may. I ordered it in may) and it’s mot working. I have no way to access the beta.

Replies

• @LGuy_21

The beta has ended months ago. The full game has now launched so if you have your full game code with you now, enter that and download it and enjoy!

If on the other hand you are talking about the full game not working. You will need to contact Amazon in that case and ask for support about your code since EA can not help with third party purchases.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • @LGuy_21

The beta has ended months ago. The full game has now launched so if you have your full game code with you now, enter that and download it and enjoy!

If on the other hand you are talking about the full game not working. You will need to contact Amazon in that case and ask for support about your code since EA can not help with third party purchases.

Yeah, i don’t know why I said beta, but I’m supposed to get 3 days early access so I’m wondering if I’m supposed to get a physical copy early or just a code that lets me download a digital copy for a while.