criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Level up issue?

Karandinho
79 posts Member
edited November 2017
Im level 15 but it wont let me upgrade my items? anyone know why?.


EditL Nvm found the problem lol

Replies

  • XXXO77O4906
    3104 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @Karandinho

    Which items? Such as star cards? You also need to have the appropriate class level as well for specific stuff too in order to upgrade them. For an example Hero wise you need to be level 10 and level 5 for that hero wise to upgrade their cards and same applies to other stuff too.

    So check if you have fulfilled all requirements and have enough resources to actually upgrade stuff etc.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

    Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • Karandinho wrote: »
    Im level 15 but it wont let me upgrade my items? anyone know why?

    You need to rank up your over all rank not just the class levels.
  • Nithorian wrote: »
    Karandinho wrote: »
    Im level 15 but it wont let me upgrade my items? anyone know why?

    You need to rank up your over all rank not just the class levels.

    yeah didnt know that thanks :)
  • @Karandinho

    Which items? Such as star cards? You also need to have the appropriate class level as well for specific stuff too in order to upgrade them. For an example Hero wise you need to be level 10 and level 5 for that hero wise to upgrade their cards and same applies to other stuff too.

    So check if you have fulfilled all requirements and have enough resources to actually upgrade stuff etc.

    how do i get a card to be maxed out ?
  • You have to keep upgrading it and that means leveling up your overall level and class level to get to do it. Upgrade requirement resources also increase too as they go to higher levels.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

    Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • You have to keep upgrading it and that means leveling up your overall level and class level to get to do it. Upgrade requirement resources also increase too as they go to higher levels.

    oh i see, thanks alot for clearing it up. Seems really hard to get it to epic lol
  • Karandinho wrote: »
    You have to keep upgrading it and that means leveling up your overall level and class level to get to do it. Upgrade requirement resources also increase too as they go to higher levels.

    oh i see, thanks alot for clearing it up. Seems really hard to get it to epic lol

    Yeah there is a slight flaw in the system, that being you need to upgrade or buy cards you don't want, in order to get the class level to upgrade the card you do want.
  • Nithorian wrote: »
    Karandinho wrote: »
    You have to keep upgrading it and that means leveling up your overall level and class level to get to do it. Upgrade requirement resources also increase too as they go to higher levels.

    oh i see, thanks alot for clearing it up. Seems really hard to get it to epic lol

    Yeah there is a slight flaw in the system, that being you need to upgrade or buy cards you don't want, in order to get the class level to upgrade the card you do want.

    ohhh, dam that sucks. Love the game so far though good that its hard i guess. Takes a while to get things
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!