criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

N-1 Starfighter as a Hero Ship for Padme Amidala?

I want to be able to fly the N-1 Starfighter in more than just the one Galactic Assault map on Theed, and since Padme flies and N-1 during the opening scene of Attack of the Clones, I thought it could be added to all Starfighter Assault maps as a hero ship for her if and when Padme herself is added to the game as a hero.

To give it some unique abilities to set it apart from the standard N-1, I think it should have the following:
  • Dual Proton Torpedoes
  • Aggressive Negotiations
  • R2-D2 Repair

The "Aggressive Negotiations" ability would be a combination of Weapon Overcharge and Heat Sink; granting increased blaster damage and allowing you to fire your primary weapon without it overheating for a short time. Obviously, the R2-D2 repair ability would work the same as it does on Red Five, repairing more damage more quickly than the standard Astromech Repair.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter

Replies

• She's definitively not a pilot, man. Maybe for Anakin as a Hero Starfighter Skin. By the way, it could be nice to have different skins for the same Hero Starfighter. For exemple, Anakin could have his Bravo N-1 Fighter, with his abilities and you could change the skin in order to have his Modified Delta-7 from Clone Wars, his Actiss ETA-2 from Ep III, while keeping the same abilities!
  • Well technically she is a pilot. (forgive me on this) in that new TV show forces of destiny, She pilots a silver N-1 fighter
  • She's definitively not a pilot, man.

Neither is Yoda. He only flies a Jedi Starfighter once in the Clone Wars TV series, and never in combat... and yet he gets a Hero ship. I see no reason Padme can't have the N-1 as a Hero ship as well.

• The reason I don't think Padmé should be implemented as a hero ship is just because she can fly from point A to point B does not mean she would be capable of the complex combat maneuvers required of a combat pilot. I'd be more inclined to believe Yoda would be capable of these maneuvers due to his jedi nature (despite this I disagree with DICE's decision to use Yoda as a hero ship).
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • CPT_Rex wrote: »
    The reason I don't think Padmé should be implemented as a hero ship is just because she can fly from point A to point B does not mean she would be capable of the complex combat maneuvers required of a combat pilot. I'd be more inclined to believe Yoda would be capable of these maneuvers due to his jedi nature (despite this I disagree with DICE's decision to use Yoda as a hero ship).

Look man, I just want to be able to fly the N-1 in Starfighter Assault on any map, and this is the most logical way to be able to do that; they did it with Yoda, they can do it with Padme. Learn to use your imagination.

• Leia pilots one in a comic series (the 4 parter immediately after Episode 6 that contains Poe's parents, can't remember the name) - could potentially be inspiration? They have, after all, brought in her comic skin as her main skin.

The event she pilots it in links to the campaign too. The mission where you go to Naboo and destroy the satellites. That event takes place in the comics.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Leia pilots one in a comic series (the 4 parter immediately after Episode 6 that contains Poe's parents, can't remember the name) - could potentially be inspiration? They have, after all, brought in her comic skin as her main skin.

The event she pilots it in links to the campaign too. The mission where you go to Naboo and destroy the satellites. That event takes place in the comics.

I thought of that too. The thing is, we need more Hero ships for the Clone Wars; right now all we have Yoda's Jedi Interceptor and Darth Maul's Scimitar. The difference is that the cost of Hero ships change depend on what era you're playing in... if the ship is from that era, it costs 2,000 Battle Points, if it's cross-era, then it's 3,000 points.

• Hi there, sorry to have to break it to you....But ‘Padme Amidala’ does have her own Star Fighter and it’s not an N-1 Ship. She has a Silver Naboo Star Fighter (Not the Large Long Silver Ship).