criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Request - Galactic Assault mode without Heroes.

I will be short.
I know that many like the Heroes in muliplayer, but i dont.

So my request is : please make a gamemode without the Heroes.

Btw... Keep the fighters and other combat machines.

Replies

• Yes please.
    I had a terrible round on Hoth where the enemy team could only win (during the ***** sudden death time) because almost everyone spammed their ***** Hero into the battle.
  • Cyro
    340 posts Member
    well, i don't really need a no-heroes-mode, but i'd LOVE to see them attached to the correct era! the heroes are no big gamechangers. they are powerful, but you can still defeat them, even alone if you're skilled. but seing Kylo Ren on Naboo or Yoda on the Death Star or, damn, Han Solo on Kamino it breaks the immersion of the game EVERY time! And that's what i dislike the most about this game.
  • Cyro wrote: »
    well, i don't really need a no-heroes-mode, but i'd LOVE to see them attached to the correct era! the heroes are no big gamechangers. they are powerful, but you can still defeat them, even alone if you're skilled. but seing Kylo Ren on Naboo or Yoda on the Death Star or, ****, Han Solo on Kamino it breaks the immersion of the game EVERY time! And that's what i dislike the most about this game.

I think they'll get rid of cross era play once enough heroes from each era are released. We only have Kylo and Rey for Sequel Era, and Yoda and Maul for Prequels, while we have a lot of Original Trilogy characters (and Iden).
  • id like to see a game mode like this, no Heros just basic players
  • Cyro
    340 posts Member
    Cyro wrote: »
    well, i don't really need a no-heroes-mode, but i'd LOVE to see them attached to the correct era! the heroes are no big gamechangers. they are powerful, but you can still defeat them, even alone if you're skilled. but seing Kylo Ren on Naboo or Yoda on the Death Star or, ****, Han Solo on Kamino it breaks the immersion of the game EVERY time! And that's what i dislike the most about this game.

I think they'll get rid of cross era play once enough heroes from each era are released. We only have Kylo and Rey for Sequel Era, and Yoda and Maul for Prequels, while we have a lot of Original Trilogy characters (and Iden).

yeah, i hope so. but they didn't need to do it in the first place. i mean..why? theres no need putting at least 3 playable heroes on each side! if theres just one hero to the sequel era, put in this one hero! we don't have to compensate it! nobody is SO DESPERATE for a hero that he happily would accept yoda on starkiller base or kylo ren on Naboo!
  • id like to see a hard core mode where no heros, pilots have to fly in cockpit view.
  • Yeah, I'd be down for a GA mode with no heroes.
  • SimonSez wrote: »
    id like to see a hard core mode where no heros, pilots have to fly in cockpit view.

^THIS^
    A Clone Trooper walks into a bar and asks the barman, “Hey, have you seen my brother?”
    “I dunno,” says the barman, “What does he look like?”
  • Signed... and...
    MrNolz wrote: »
    SimonSez wrote: »
    id like to see a hard core mode where no heros, pilots have to fly in cockpit view.

^THIS^

• Yes, or limit the number you can spawn like in the last Battlefront
    I don’t even play GA right now bc of all the heroes. Not fun.
  • I would like and support this. Sick of the game being dominated by heros who camp your spawn.
  • Rook008
    838 posts Member
    Sounds good.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • No health on kill cards. Fixed.
  • KresusFIN
    2725 posts Member
    TSOdinson wrote: »
    No health on kill cards. Fixed.

Either that, or fix the combat roll.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • My friends and I were thinking if they just did not allow Heroes to be selectable during phase 1 of GA, it would be an improvement
  • BF2015 had a mode called Turning Point, which was a 40-player mode that had no heroes and limited vehicles. This was a fun mode and good change of pace from Walker Assault and Supremacy. They could implement this pretty easy into most of the existing maps.

• Spiito
    1913 posts Member
    Not that I play the mode much... But the heroes don't exactly have a lot of health, it's easy to take one out if they aren't paying attention...Regardless; I agree that a Galactic Assault mode without named characters would be a nice option.
    Wknuto!
  • tts42572
    1132 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    BF2015 had a mode called Turning Point, which was a 40-player mode that had no heroes and limited vehicles. This was a fun mode and good change of pace from Walker Assault and Supremacy. They could implement this pretty easy into most of the existing maps.

Agree with this.

I'd like to see a large scale mode with no heroes and no vehicles.

And I'd like to see another hero only mode....Something like a strike or mini GA mode that plays with heroes only. I just can't stand HVV.

Problem is they seem too busy nerfing stuff all the time to bother with "real" updates that give us more gameplay options.