criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

PC player count

just wondering if anyone knows the player count on pc? seen posts on twitter and on here saying there is a lack of players on pc? do we have a tracker like the 2015 game?

Replies

• The game isn't on general release until 17th. Only pre ordered people are playing from 13th.
  • simond1
    235 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The game isn't on general release until 17th. Only pre ordered people are playing from 13th.

ah ok, is it all versions of the game that can play? i pre ordered standard and cant play yet, if its only deluxe then thats why there is barely any players, as there was no real point in that edition
  • Only deluxe can play early at the moment along with people playing the 9 day version with origin access subscription I believe.
  • Only deluxe can play early at the moment along with people playing the 9 day version with origin access subscription I believe.

ah i guess that explains the complaints about low pop servers, id assume that most just got standard edition, and those who didnt pre order will probs get it at christmas