criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

An Update on Star Wars Battlefront II

2Next

Replies

• ohhdavey wrote: »
    Honestly an Instant Action game mode for offline play would be a really fun thing to add in future updates/DLC just how the previous battlefronts had it. As well as Galactic Conquest. This game has so much potential to be the best it can be if they can look back on what made the previous games great and implement it within this one.

That would be awesome, especially HvV offline split screen.

#SoloPlayersMatter we want all content offline for arcade. Cause when online servers go down forever you can't ever login servers again. It's not fair we want instant action
  • John_Galt wrote: »
    I borrowed this game from a friend because I felt burned after paying $110 for Battlefront 1 (Game + DLC). I would have bought the game if the game "Cargo" was included. That was my favorite game and I was really disappointed to see that missing in this new game. Also, why do you start players SOOOOOO far from the action with each spawn?? I hate how I have to go back to the menu every time I die, THEN I have pick a class, THEN I have to wait up to 10 seconds to get back into the game, THEN I have to spend 10 seconds running to the action, only to die, and start the process ALL OVER AGAIN!! Why can't we just pick our class and keep respawing with the same class unless we CHOOSE to change classes after we've died?? I just want to respawn back into the action like BF1. I don't want to keep going back to a menu screen. I have no idea what class is going to benefit me in the match by the time I get back to the action because it's been 20 seconds or more since I've last played and everyone has moved on from when I was last there. I want to play the game, not spending all my time in the class menu and running to the game!!!

The spawn issue wasn’t an issue with the Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Pandemic game, spawn ins were chosen by you and it was based on what Control Points your team dominated. There was very little spawn killing because of your friendly players defense, plus the Control Points were a fair distance apart.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I've said this on various feeds hope this gets the same reactions as on others, with what seems to have the right admins in too make it happen. I feel like one of the main problems with the game is lack of weapon selection, the first bf had loads of weapons but no customisation were as this one seems to be the opposite not allowing players to pick weapons other than the ones set up with the class. This would give players more to play for to unlock various weapons and also make the players able to customise their class. Also some characters can't zoom in to fire for example Boba Fett
  • Love the game and play it daily but please for the love of God give us more online game modes such as Cargo etc and also Galactic Conquest from the original Battlefront II. I played my ps2 forever on that game mode and if the playstation 2 can handle it, Todays PC's and consoles certainly can.

If more game modes such as Cargo, Galactic Conquest are added plus maybe a continuation of the campaign story (I totally enjoyed it) then you will have a winner on your hands. This game would seriously take off as it deserves in this case.

Thanks!

I want galactic conquest as well. I really don't get why they don't have it in?
  • Razor_Home
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Why again you ignoring community and fans. No frequent updates, no feedback for the community and no news for any DLC. Happy New Year to Dice and EA from Razor!

• MCA26
    135 posts Member
    Smash wrote: »
    Also some characters can't zoom in to fire for example Boba Fett

Previous Battlefront Boba Feat couldn't zoom either, but his gun was accurate. This one the gun isn't accurate so you lose the tactical usage of Fett. (high ground shooter)
    He's not a bad Hero, but not as good as he was.
  • Seria muito bom se tivesse uma configuração no menu de opções > áudio, para mutar o grupo de jogo em um modo geral, ao invés de ter 5 amigos no grupo e eu ter que mutar todos um a um toda vez que alguém entra no meu grupo, sendo que na maioria das vezes usamos outra plataforma de comunicação, então seria interessante ter essa opção pra mutar de uma vez, de um modo geral o grupo todo!
  • GodKC
    245 posts Member
    MCA26 wrote: »

Previous Battlefront Boba Feat couldn't zoom either, but his gun was accurate. This one the gun isn't accurate so you lose the tactical usage of Fett. (high ground shooter)

He could zoom...
    - GodKC

If you're looking for a teammate for HvV or GA, send me an invite online.

XBOX Gamertag: GodKC
  • Add more content from online multiplayer like galactic assault and star-fighter assault and also can you make the weapons earning more offline. Thanks.
  • Add more content from online multiplayer like galactic assault and star-fighter assault and also can you make the weapons earning more offline. Thanks.

All the modes offline would be epic. My favorite would be HvV. I'd like to unlock the guns offline as well.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • I don't know if I missed out on those crystals for those of you that got to play early but I had a starter pack sticker on my game I couldn't buy...if there were people who bought crystals. We should all have the same cap in the amount of crystals we can buy as to the highest amount bought.

If no crystals were bought then disregard this and work on Yoda in heroes vs villains please.
    My post on that https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/92746/900-jedi-master-vs-a-day-of-rey
  • Good day EA! first of all i love the game :P im a HUUUGGGE star wars fan!. But like someone else said on some previous topics here. You should realy add more customation to the different classes and heros. Also more weapons to unlock so people have something to play for and work for. Add more stuff for us players to achieve. im lvl 47 now and have unlocked all there is to unlock. and 1 more thing, the choke hold for darth vader needs some work :P
  • MCA26 wrote: »

I think you should play more often with him and get better at it. Boba is in this game by far the best character to play with. I didn't like him at 1, but here he is almost unbeatable....
  • Fix the Lag, The AFK's, and Login Crates this game been out for a while now!! and its getting down right crazy
  • AshsEmpire wrote: »
    Fix the Lag, The AFK's, and Login Crates this game been out for a while now!! and its getting down right crazy

I agree, guess they don't care because they can't make money from microtransactions
  • Razor_Home wrote: »
    Why again you ignoring community and fans. No frequent updates, no feedback for the community and no news for any DLC. Happy New Year to Dice and EA from Razor!

once again. I agree
  • Zepheon
    212 posts Member
    edited January 3
    MCA26 wrote: »

Yes he could zoom, and it was a pretty good zoom, too. On console you would zoom by pressing the right analog stick. And if anything, now he’s better at being a p***y and not requiring any skill to use. Boba Fett needs a rocket nerf and an EE-3 buff. Make his gun more accurate, maybe even give him a bit of zoom. But for gods sake, nerf those sh***y rockets. I don’t think there’s a single other hero in the game that is only useful for one ability like Boba is. His entire kit is underwhelming but the apparent balance is making one ability OP and having a ridiculous melee speed. I just cannot see him being in a good place until these changes happen.
  • Can we get hero AI please?

I agree with this.. this in the offline gameplay would be great. Along with Conquest..

• MrDougwee wrote: »
    Can we get hero AI please?

I agree with this.. this in the offline gameplay would be great. Along with Conquest..

Some more offline modes would be cool too.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • The lag is strong in this game. How can you expect us to play a game that is not running.
  • I dont know what you prefer but in my opinion i want AT LEAST every Heroes and Villans from the last game for this one. Please give us every Bounty Hunter from Ep. V and Grand Moff Tarkin and Old Ben Kenobi. Im Serious. I would rather play a Character of the original trilogie who appears 1 sek instead of one of that crappy prequel content guys
  • I've been having a lot of issues with lag, rubberbanding , stuttering whatever term is being used this week. Is this issue going to get fixed sometime soon? I never had this issue with the first battlefront or any other online game I have.
  • Lord_Loki wrote: »
    I've been having a lot of issues with lag, rubberbanding , stuttering whatever term is being used this week. Is this issue going to get fixed sometime soon? I never had this issue with the first battlefront or any other online game I have.

And it's server side - nothing we can fix - DICE (etc.) needs to fix it.
  • [issues with lag, rubber-banding , stuttering] - haven't seen as much lately (PC player); but, are we looking for a fix to these Mega Servers that host MMO - which is a Mega money problem on 10 different levels (following the Fan Blast).
    I'll be the first - if not the last to say: give me a loot box transaction to fix / improve the servers - and get these f...king cheaters off the SWB Net (i'll always pay for improvements).
    Future transactions / DLC could be paying to unlock some of those cool characters from the old movies (Kenobi, Windu, Jango, Grevious, or in my case a 15-minute shield generator). Otherwise the game is a good **** kick.
  • @Sledgehammer70 since Kashyyyk, Kamino, and Naboo are present in the games, will we see more prequel maps such as Utapau, Geonosis, or even the climatic opening battle of Coruscant from Revenge of the Sith?
This discussion has been closed.