criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

first few match impressions

i went into this game with doubt like im sure many of you are, im going to stop you right there, let go of your hate,

first match i played was heroes and villains, i was darth maul and we were on the naboo hanger power room place,
so i was the target and i was at the place from Ep1 fighting luke and rey, i was getting beat so i dashed back to a T junction and as they rushed to finish me off i forced pushed them both off the ledge securing a win for my team

it sounds like such a small thing but it was bringing to life the kind of stuff i did as a kid with action figures, it makes an adult feel like a kid again,

gameplay feels great, games looks nice, audio is great as well,

always joining full servers (UK) and its only been out for 1 hour 27 mins so most people are probably sleeping too! - i am playing on console as i read so many posts about hackers and poor player count on pc so i switched to xbox one x

i wont bother going on about the crates as i have not bothered with them, im just forgeting they exist and having fun,

credit wise they must of updated it since the stuff i read, so per match i am getting around 350-400, ive done a few milestones and no campaign, and i have 12,312 credits, i guess its one of those things if you dont pay attention they seem to go up quick, i've heard if i do campaign and the arcade stuff i will get a load more so i shall do them tomorrow after work, so far im not having any issue with the game and i am enjoying it

my only big gripe is lack of clone wars heroes, however i know you guys at dice are working on adding more so i dont mind,

i might not like what EA did, but Dice you did a fine job i cant wait to see more updates!

Replies

• Hey, I couldn't agree more!

(Also, I agree there is no greater feeling that force pushing the emperor of the galaxy, etc, into pits)
  • 0Skywalker wrote: »
    Hey, I couldn't agree more!

(Also, I agree there is no greater feeling that force pushing the emperor of the galaxy, etc, into pits)

haha i've yet to push him off, but i will one day push them all to their doom