criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

We are okay with loot crates

Phoenix13
238 posts Member
edited November 2017
Just voicing the opinions of me and my friends that play:
We are okay with loot crates how they are now. With heroes cost reduced we think everything is where they should be, but maybe with a 500-1000 cost reduction in trooper crates. We are glad this keeps us from having seasons and we can stl unlock everything without paying. I've got 650 Crafting parts and gotten enough credits to pay for several crates in one night.
Please don't give us paid dlc seasons again.
Yes this seems against what many ppl think, but I still feel like more ppl don't mind it than do but are just silent and don't come to the forums or Reddit out of need to complain. Ps I'm betting lots of those down votes are from the same ppl, maybe even writing scripts.
Moral of the story, don't now give us paid DLCs and seasons in replacement of the micro transactions.

Replies

• Kadizan
    46 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    So how do they fund the DLC ? I won't work for free do you expect other people to?
  • the problem is duplicate items
    its not good when we work hard and then get 200 400 credits ??
    it must be

1/2000 credits
    or
    2/200 craft so we can upgrade

• bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    Kadizan wrote: »
    So how do they fund the DLC ? I won't work for free do you expect other people to?

I can't wait to hear what the catch is for them removing crystals.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Jefetumadre
    182 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Kadizan wrote: »

You do realize ea post a profit every quater before microtransactions i love when people act like companies dont make money they made 7.5% profit on 24 billion im more than positive that can produce dlc then the mictoransactions made them another couple bill