criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Fix rey

Her light saber lunge ALWAYS runs you into walls and lets enemies kill you. The middle power doesn't do anything does it? And then the other one is broken OP. I spent 20+ minutes grinding stressfully to get a hero and she used that power on me and killed me in exactly 4 seconds. There were no other enemies present, it was all her. Both ends need some adjusting
Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Replies

• No hero needs a nerf. Here’s how to escape her when she mind tricks you: combat roll or force slide away from her. If you have a saber then block while sliding away. Problem solved
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    No hero needs a nerf. Here’s how to escape her when she mind tricks you: combat roll or force slide away from her. If you have a saber then block while sliding away. Problem solved

Agreed. no hero needs a nerf. Many heroes need a buff and some issues fixed. Luke’s broken star card is possibly the most annoying one for me at least :/
  • Mind trick should be blockable by lightsabers like most other force powers are. Only tweak I'd do to rey.
  • Mind trick should be blockable by lightsabers like most other force powers are. Only tweak I'd do to rey.

See, I’d be fine with that. That’s reasonable.
  • Landeaux2
    3034 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    No hero needs a nerf. Here’s how to escape her when she mind tricks you: combat roll or force slide away from her. If you have a saber then block while sliding away. Problem solved

Agreed. no hero needs a nerf. Many heroes need a buff and some issues fixed. Luke’s broken star card is possibly the most annoying one for me at least :/

I find Luke, Yoda, and the Emperor to be weak. My opinion though
    Idk about Chewie yet. Tried him once and didn’t work out well for me. Gotta try him again.
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Mind trick should be blockable by lightsabers like most other force powers are. Only tweak I'd do to rey.

I personally love playing Rey but I think it's dumb that her mindtrick can't be blocked. That's a little too good in my opinion. there should be room to outplay her and bait out her mindtrick but you can't do that.
  • Landeaux2
    3034 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Mind trick should be blockable by lightsabers like most other force powers are. Only tweak I'd do to rey.

I personally love playing Rey but I think it's dumb that her mindtrick can't be blocked. That's a little too good in my opinion. there should be room to outplay her and bait out her mindtrick but you can't do that.

Yeah I love her. She’s the only one who can completely hold her own against the Sith/Ren right now. But I’d agree that maybe her Mind Trick should be blockable since other Force abilities are blockable for other heroes

Emperor’s stun isn’t blockable though...but he sucks lol
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »

Problem is in tight spaces like interiors of vehicles and the only way to slide is towards her
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Landeaux2
    3034 posts Member
    edited November 2017

Problem is in tight spaces like interiors of vehicles and the only way to slide is towards her

Edit: emperor’s stun can be blocked
    I basically just block and slide. If I’m Maul then I just slide. But yeah if you get cornered then you’re in trouble
  • Just had a 60 killstreak with Rey in galactic assault. She is soo good <3
  • Just had a 60 killstreak with Rey in galactic assault. She is soo good <3

She’s “purfect”
  • Her light saber lunge ALWAYS runs you into walls and lets enemies kill you. The middle power doesn't do anything does it? And then the other one is broken OP. I spent 20+ minutes grinding stressfully to get a hero and she used that power on me and killed me in exactly 4 seconds. There were no other enemies present, it was all her. Both ends need some adjusting

The middle power actually reveals enemies within a pretty large radius. The fact you don't even know that and the fact you don't know when to be using lunge hate to say it but get good.
  • RedComet wrote: »
    Her light saber lunge ALWAYS runs you into walls and lets enemies kill you. The middle power doesn't do anything does it? And then the other one is broken OP. I spent 20+ minutes grinding stressfully to get a hero and she used that power on me and killed me in exactly 4 seconds. There were no other enemies present, it was all her. Both ends need some adjusting

The middle power actually reveals enemies within a pretty large radius. The fact you don't even know that and the fact you don't know when to be using lunge hate to say it but get good.

I do know when to use lunge but sometimes it can't save you. Her reveal power seems less effective than boba fett to me
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif