criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Not being able to equip E-11 Blaster in Campaign

I've finished the campaign, and though I was able to play with the E-11 during some maps, it is not showing as a selectable weapon to equip... Am I missing something? Has this happened to anyone else?

Replies

• Once you get to a certain point the Imperial faction-exclusive weapons (like the E-11) become unable to be selected and are switched with Rebel faction-exclusive weapons (like the A280C).
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • You can still find the E-11 if you look hard enough ...
  • Thanks guys, yeah, it seems like it... anyway, it's ridiculous, I hope they get rid of this faction thing with weapons...
  • bfloo
    16182 posts Member
    The E-11 is the Imperial Standard Blaster, the other factions have whatever their standard blaster is in MP with the same specs.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• To me Star Wars games are all about E-11 and shooting storm troopers with it :)
  • CPT_Rex wrote: »
    Once you get to a certain point the Imperial faction-exclusive weapons (like the E-11) become unable to be selected and are switched with Rebel faction-exclusive weapons (like the A280C).

You can still use the TL-50 though, thank god!