criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

PS4 - Battlefront 2 - RIOT Clan - Competitive(Play to win) - 18+

Prev1
Looking to add a few members to our competitive clan. We have about 25 members currently. We're all from Titanfall 2 and majority of us have shifted over to Battlefront 2. Everyone on the team is a solid player, does call outs, cool people to talk to, and over 18 years of age.

Requirements
-Play to win. (Nobody cares if you get 50 kills and we lose an objective game.)
-Solid player (You can hold your own in gun fights.)
-Simple call outs (ex- let others know what objective you are attacking, if you die let others know and about how many enemies there were. Simple as saying "3 killed me on B".)
-Headset
-Cool person to talk to on the mic (Nobody likes a ****.)
-18+ (Most of us are 25-45, but we have 2 18yr olds, and a couple over 45.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. Send message to me at G1Hexatron on PS4 and I'll invite you to a gaming session and we can see if we're a good fit.

Replies

• Got a couple spots open if you wanna join right now. Msg ps4 g1hexatron
  • If you meet the requirements and want to party up with us today, we're on now. Send friend request to G1Hexatron on ps4 and let me know it's for Riot.
  • Hi, i would like to join your clan and i think im suitable for it.
    I´m 23, from Spain and I don´t like to play alone so I use to join clans in this kind of games.
  • Hi, i would like to join your clan and i think im suitable for it.
    I´m 23, from Spain and I don´t like to play alone so I use to join clans in this kind of games.

Just FR me on ps4 g1hexatron, make sure to say riot or something along those lines so I know it's not a random FR. I'll add you to party when spots are available.
  • Will be playing most of the day today. If your interested in joining send me a FR with msg that says "Riot" so I know you checked requirements and I'll send you a party inv. Probably be running full party this evening and tonight. Will probably be playing Strike majority of the time.
  • i seem to fit the criteria
  • I will be on this Saturday 12/2 and Monday 12/4 majority of the day. If interested in partying up just send me a FR and put RIOT in the msg so I know what it's from. We may play some Titanfall 2 as well so if you have that let me know.
  • Going to be playing Titanfall 2 in the morning/mid-day, but jumping on Battlefront 2 afterwards. If interested in joining our clan/network then send me a FR to G1Hexatron and put RIOT in the comment so I know it's from here. I'll play a few matches with you and see if we're a good fit.
  • Jumping on now. If interested in joining send me a FR to g1hexatron and say riot. If spots open I'll inv you. Probably play with a couple of riot members and the rest will be others that are looking to join as well.
  • I have work in a bit so U can't really add atm(on phone) but Im 23 US West and play pretty often. psn: SuruMHW
  • I'm streaming on twitch under g1hexatron as well.
  • Look up Atreus-213

Primarily HvV player, however play all modes effectively. Got a headset and am age 28.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • Going to be on Saturday during the day around 10am-4pm CST in case some of you want to group up and see about joining our crew. It'll probably be just me and maybe 1 other RIOT member. Just send a friend request to G1Hexatron and say RIOT so I know it's from here.
  • If you're interested in joining, I'll be on for the next couple hours. Send FR saying Riot to g1hexatron.
  • Are you still looking for players? I’m tired of playing solo in GA, would love to have a group to play with. My primary character is a lvl 34 heavy and I have all classes above star card lvl 25. I’d love to join you guys if you’d have me.
  • 1_Rep_Max wrote: »
    Are you still looking for players? I’m tired of playing solo in GA, would love to have a group to play with. My primary character is a lvl 34 heavy and I have all classes above star card lvl 25. I’d love to join you guys if you’d have me.

Send FR to g1hexatron and say riot
  • Yo can you post some gameplay of yours ? I'd like to see how " good " you are, see if match my skillzzz
  • Yo can you post some gameplay of yours ? I'd like to see how " good " you are, see if match my skillzzz

If you're interested you can try out like everyone else. Send me a FR and say Riot if you meet the already stated requirements. I'll play with you and probably a couple others trying out. I'm observing more than just skills when I'm in the party with you. Really good player, plays for objective and to win, does call outs when needed, not annoying on the mic, easy for other RIOT members to jump in a game with you even though you've never played together and enjoy talking with you and dominate because you all have the same goals. For example you could be the greatest player I've ever seen, but if you're annoying or complain on the mic every time you die then you wouldn't make it in RIOT. As well as you could be the coolest person I've ever talked to but just average at the game then you wouldn't make it in RIOT. I'd keep that person on my friends list though. I'll stream this weekend more than likely so you're welcome to watch.
  • Hey all, I'm one of the RIOT members. Feel free to add me if you guys would like to play together (not an official try out but if you're good I will definitely vouch for you)

Tag = James702x
  • I’d be interested in joining.

Objective oriented player. Can bring lvl 50 assault to the game.

Psn: donizaki
  • DOnizaki wrote: »
    I’d be interested in joining.

Objective oriented player. Can bring lvl 50 assault to the game.

Psn: donizaki

Just added you. I won't be on during the day because of football, but i will be on Monday and Tuesday. Possibly late tonight after night game.
  • Unrealruler
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Good, objective-minded clan with chill players. Communication is key. Only looking for players who communicate and have that win mentality.
    When playing Strike, we rarely ever lose.
    When playing Galactic Assault, most of our member finish (close to) top.
    Whilst most of the current members are from America, we have a few players from the UK.
    If you're interested in joining and are UK / Western-Europe based, you can drop me a message (GT: Unrealruler).
    I can play with you and let G1Hexatron know how it went.

• Bump.
  • just got a mic today, would love to get some matches tonight or during the rest of the week so y’all can try me out. Psn is Chalupacabrraa
  • I’ve been having a blast on Crait over the weekend. I won at least 15 matches and made tons of loot in terms of credits and this is playing with all randoms . It would be great to play with some people I actually know and execute as a team rather then going solo all the time.
  • just got a mic today, would love to get some matches tonight or during the rest of the week so y’all can try me out. Psn is Chalupacabrraa

Cool, just send g1hexatron a FR. I'll be on today.
  • 1_Rep_Max wrote: »
    I’ve been having a blast on Crait over the weekend. I won at least 15 matches and made tons of loot in terms of credits and this is playing with all randoms . It would be great to play with some people I actually know and execute as a team rather then going solo all the time.

Send a FR to g1hexatron and say riot in msg so i know it's from here. Playing today.
  • I'm interested in joining. I just started playing but in every other shooter game I am good. I like to think of myself as a decent player.. I mostly play support.
  • PipoonJay wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining. I just started playing but in every other shooter game I am good. I like to think of myself as a decent player.. I mostly play support.

You can try out and play with us a couple of times to see if you fit. I only add cool/fun people to talk to and do call outs, and you have to be a really good player as well. Like you should be able to carry a team in most matches, but if you have 1 or 2 other really good player with you then you should win just about every match. Obviously if you're going against a full squad on the other team that's different.(I'm referring to Strike game mode, not GA.) Just letting you know because I've added some really beast players to the clan from here, but I've had some that have tried out that are average at best and I'm sure there is a clan out there for them, but it's not RIOT.
  • Here's a couple of streams from tonight. I had some decent matches, some where I could have done better, in any case we won every match from both streams. My mic is a little quite during 1st stream and half of 2nd stream for some reason but you can still hear me. The other RIOT member that is hyper is Afro.

I play mostly Strike, but if you get in RIOT after trying out we have members that play GA mostly so you can always party with them.

Strike w/ SuperAfroMonkey1 and I - Star Wars Battlefront 2 Multiplayer Live Stream - RIOT Clan

Playing Strike w/ Some of the Crew - Star Wars Battlefront 2 Multiplayer Live Stream - RIOT Clan
  • G1Hexatron
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Feel like I need to post these again. I mostly play Strike game mode and that's what I'll be trying people out on. If you make it in RIOT, we have several people that play Galactic Assault as well. If accepted I'll add you to our party chat so you can team up with any of the members.

Requirements
    -Play to win. (Nobody cares if you get 50 kills and we lose an objective game.)

-Solid player (You're usually in top 1-5 of the match. Unless going against a party you can pretty much carry a team. You won't be carrying the team once you join us, but that's where you'r skill level needs to be. Not looking for people that are just average. I'm sure there are more casual squads out there, that's just not us though.)

-Simple call outs (ex- 2 top right, wookie left hallway, stuff like that. We call out from where we spawn just FYI.)

-Headset (If you think you meet requirements but don't have a headset yet, wait on sending me a request until you have one.)

-Cool person to talk to on the mic (Nobody likes a **** or somebody that's annoying.)(This is key when evaluating new people. You could be the best player ever, but if you complain a lot, annoying, etc, you will not make it in.)

-18+ (Most of us are 25-45, but we have 2 mature 18yr olds, and a couple over 45.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request to me at G1Hexatron on PS4 and make sure you put RIOT in the message. If you don't put RIOT in the request I'll think it's just some random and I'll delete it.
  • I’ll join. Sounds like a group for me. Consigliere422
  • Bonsoir,
    Nous sommes deux joueurs avec une très grande expérience du jeu.
    Nous avons le niveau et la maturité adéquate pour pouvoir joué en équipe.

On recherche une équipe avec les même critères.

Pour plus d'informations add "eliotty" ou "joelgrodezir" sur le PSN avec un petit message.
  • Bonsoir,
    Nous sommes deux joueurs avec une très grande expérience du jeu.
    Nous avons le niveau et la maturité adéquate pour pouvoir joué en équipe.

On recherche une équipe avec les même critères.

Pour plus d'informations add "eliotty" ou "joelgrodezir" sur le PSN avec un petit message.

I'm sorry but I don't speak/read French. We communicate in English. Don't have to speak it well, but need to be able to communicate with team. I hope that answered any questions.
  • On parle l'anglais aussi
  • On parle l'anglais aussi

Sorry I don't understand. We're an English speaking clan.
  • Do you accept player on PC platform? My friend and I are interested in joining. We are both "hungry like the wolf" for team wins. We both speak English, have headsets, etc...

How can I contact you on PS4 from PC?

Thanks
  • BoyMitch wrote: »
    Do you accept player on PC platform? My friend and I are interested in joining. We are both "hungry like the wolf" for team wins. We both speak English, have headsets, etc...

How can I contact you on PS4 from PC?

Thanks

You can't. It's not a cross platform game. Sorry.
  • d0kRX
    1425 posts Member
    Do you guys stream a lot? Do you leave the streams posted to YouTube and do they include some of the call outs you do in the games?

I’m asking because I like to play strike a lot, and I’m interested in learning from some of your streams of strike.

I consider myself average though, therefore I do not want to try out for riot. Besides I only play sometimes since I’m in pharmacy school.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    Do you guys stream a lot? Do you leave the streams posted to YouTube and do they include some of the call outs you do in the games?

I’m asking because I like to play strike a lot, and I’m interested in learning from some of your streams of strike.

I consider myself average though, therefore I do not want to try out for riot. Besides I only play sometimes since I’m in pharmacy school.

Thanks for reaching out. I'll start streaming more often. Been playing with recruits so they won't know the call outs we use, but when I'm with my clan guys they all call out. I don't think they all share their voice but some do. My youtube is g1hexatron as well.

Streaming now
  • I mostly play Strike game mode and that's what I'll be trying people out on. If you make it in RIOT, we have several people that play Galactic Assault as well. If accepted I'll add you to our party chat so you can team up with any of the members. The clan is setup so (for example) 4 members that have never played together can party up, enjoy taking with each other and dominate. Even though they've never played together they all do the same call outs, and each can trust the other to do their job so that they can win every match.

Requirements

-Play to win. (Nobody cares if you get 50 kills and we lose an objective game. It's all about the W.)

-Solid player (You're usually in top 1-5 of the match. Unless going against a party you can pretty much carry a team. You won't be carrying the team once you join us, but that's where your skill level needs to be. Not looking for people that are just average. You need to be able to play the objective and be a slayer. I'm sure there are more casual squads out there, that's just not us though.)

-Simple call outs (ex- 2 top right, wookie left hallway, we're all going right, stuff like that. We call out from where we spawn just FYI.)(Also listen to call outs. If we're playing a sabotage map and we say we're all going to right objective and you go left cause you wanna do your own thing, that is the last match you'll play with us. We're a team of great players that work together as a team, not as individuals.)

-Headset (If you think you meet requirements but don't have a headset yet, wait on sending me a request until you have one.)

-Cool person to talk to on the mic (Nobody likes a **** or somebody that's annoying.)(This is key when evaluating new people. You could be the best player ever, but if you complain a lot, annoying, etc, you will not make it in.)

-18+ (Most of us are 25-45, but we have 2 mature 18yr olds, and a couple over 45.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request to me at G1Hexatron on PS4 and make sure you put RIOT in the message. If you don't put RIOT in the request I'll think it's just some random and I'll delete it.

Honestly it's a pretty laid back group that just loves to win. I don't mean for the clan or myself to come off as uptight, but I've been getting about 15-20 request a week and only 1 is usually what we're looking for. I'd rather not waste your or my time.
  • RIOT Clan member SuperAfroMonkey1 and myself. Not my best games from today, but I wasn't recording all day. Just an example of how 2 RIOT members can dominate a match. Obviously the more RIOT members, the easier the win. Short stream this time, 3 matches total. 1st one went pretty fast. 3rd match is a good example of how we figured out pretty early on that we needed to change up our play style based on how our blueberries(randoms) were playing. We usually press spawns and kill them in it. They were dying a lot outside and leaving all the entrances open for the enemy, so we had to play more defensive

• d0kRX
    1425 posts Member
    It’s been great to watch the last two streams you did, thanks G1. I subscribed so I can watch more. Here’s to hoping I can get even just a fraction of the skills you guys have if I try to practice.
  • 2 hour stream with RIOT members SuperAfroMonkey1, Foggy(for 1 game), myself, and new members Tx and Turbo. The rest were people trying out for RIOT. Dominate every match, but I think we lose 1 round during the last match.

It’s been great to watch the last two streams you did, thanks G1. I subscribed so I can watch more. Here’s to hoping I can get even just a fraction of the skills you guys have if I try to practice.

Cool man. You can send me a FR if you like, and if you're on and we have room then I'll inv you to party up with me.
  • d0kRX
    1425 posts Member
    G1Hexatron wrote: »
    d0kRX wrote: »

Cool man. You can send me a FR if you like, and if you're on and we have room then I'll inv you to party up with me.

That'd be nice, I might take you up on that offer, but not right away. I still need practice, as I am only able to "carrry the team" about 40 percent of the time in strike right now. So 40 percent of the time I'm in the top five.

How often should RIOT members plan to play the game? Because on January 7th I start pharmacy school again, and my game time will be more limited after that day.

If you'd like to see a taste of how well I play, I have posted a couple videos to my youtube channel that you can look at:

https://youtube.com/channel/UC5Z2Cvf2MocuXbaA9Yxt99w?view_as=subscriber
    G1Hexatron wrote: »
    d0kRX wrote: »

That'd be nice, I might take you up on that offer, but not right away. I still need practice, as I am only able to "carrry the team" about 40 percent of the time in strike right now. So 40 percent of the time I'm in the top five.

How often should RIOT members plan to play the game? Because on January 7th I start pharmacy school again, and my game time will be more limited after that day.

If you'd like to see a taste of how well I play, I have posted a couple videos to my youtube channel that you can look at:

https://youtube.com/channel/UC5Z2Cvf2MocuXbaA9Yxt99w?view_as=subscriber

No required playing time. It's not like that. Once you're in you're in, unless you decide to leave. Some players play BF2, some titanfall 2, some COD, and others. Someone just post what game, mode, and how many spots open, or join a members party that already started one.
  • I mostly play Strike game mode and that's what I'll be trying people out on. If you make it in RIOT, we have several people that play Galactic Assault as well. If accepted I'll add you to our party chat so you can team up with any of the members. The clan is setup so (for example) 4 members that have never played together can party up, enjoy taking with each other and dominate. Even though they've never played together they all do the same call outs, and each can trust the other to do their job so that they can win every match.

Requirements

-Play to win. (Nobody cares if you get 50 kills and we lose an objective game. It's all about the W.)

-Solid player (You're usually in top 1-5 of the match. Unless going against a party you can pretty much carry a team. You won't be carrying the team once you join us, but that's where your skill level needs to be. Not looking for people that are just average. You need to be able to play the objective and be a slayer. I'm sure there are more casual squads out there, that's just not us though.)

-Simple call outs (ex- 2 top right, wookie left hallway, we're all going right, stuff like that. We call out from where we spawn just FYI.)(Also listen to call outs. If we're playing a sabotage map and we say we're all going to right objective and you go left cause you wanna do your own thing, that is the last match you'll play with us. We're a team of great players that work together as a team, not as individuals.)

Honestly it's a pretty laid back group that just loves to win. I don't mean for the clan or myself to come off as uptight, but I've been getting about 15-20 request a week and only 1 is usually what we're looking for. I'd rather not waste your or my time.

I am part of this clan and I would definitely recommend them.
    I finish top 3 in almost every Strike game and I play often with people not in RIOT. If you want, we can play together and I can share some tips with you on how to improve in this game mode.
    Gamertag: Unrealruler