criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

PS4 - Battlefront 2 - RIOT Clan - Competitive(Play to win) - 18+

2Next

Replies

• Undefeated New Years Stream - Star Wars Battlefront 2 Multiplayer Live Stream
    Some RIOT Clan members with some people that were trying out.
    Game mode - Strike

• I mostly play Strike game mode and that's what I'll be trying people out on. If you make it in RIOT, we have several people that play Galactic Assault as well. If accepted I'll add you to our party chat so you can team up with any of the members. The clan is setup so (for example) 4 members that have never played together can party up, enjoy taking with each other and dominate. Even though they've never played together they all do the same call outs, and each can trust the other to do their job so that they can win every match.

Requirements

-Play to win. (Nobody cares if you get 50 kills and we lose an objective game. It's all about the W.)

-Solid player (You're usually in top 1-5 of the match. Unless going against a party you can pretty much carry a team. You won't be carrying the team once you join us, but that's where your skill level needs to be. Not looking for people that are just average. You need to be able to play the objective and be a slayer. I'm sure there are more casual squads out there, that's just not us though.)

-Simple call outs (ex- 2 top right, wookie left hallway, we're all going right, stuff like that. We call out from where we spawn just FYI.)(Also listen to call outs. If we're playing a sabotage map and we say we're all going to right objective and you go left cause you wanna do your own thing, that is the last match you'll play with us. We're a team of great players that work together as a team, not as individuals.)

-Headset (If you think you meet requirements but don't have a headset yet, wait on sending me a request until you have one.)

-Cool person to talk to on the mic (Nobody likes a **** or somebody that's annoying.)(This is key when evaluating new people. You could be the best player ever, but if you complain a lot, annoying, etc, you will not make it in.)

-18+ (Most of us are 25-45, but we have 2 mature 18yr olds, and a couple over 45.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request(only way I can invite people to game) to me at G1Hexatron on PS4 and make sure you put RIOT in the message. If you don't put RIOT in the request I'll think it's just some random and I'll delete it. I'll play with people trying out a session or 2 to see if they're what I'm looking for. I'll either send you a private message about joining RIOT, or if you didn't make it I'll remove you from friends list.
  • G1Hexatron
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    If you're wanting to try out to join RIOT Clan, please check requirements. I only play Sat-Tues, so if you're wanting to try out different days, or times I'm not on, you can send a friend request to our captains/admins and play with them. Just put "RIOT try out" in the request so they know it's from here. They'll let me know if you have everything we're looking for to join.

-Gamertags to add to try out-
    Leader - G1Hexatron
    Leader - TheFreshRQ (Only for Titanfall 2 atm. Should be getting BF2 soon.)
    Captain/Admin - Apple_Shampoo3
    Captain/Admin - TheFoggyGolem
    Captain/Admin - SuperAfromonkey1
  • hi,

i would like to try out for the clan. i mainly play galactic assault but sometimes pop into the other modes as well. the main problem is that im living in cyprus so the times i go online will mostly be after work which is morning in the usa, however we only have 2 hours time difference with uk.

is it ok if i add the leaders and captains/admins statin riot tryout ?

btw, my psn id is ergin_erkiner
  • hi,

i would like to try out for the clan. i mainly play galactic assault but sometimes pop into the other modes as well. the main problem is that im living in cyprus so the times i go online will mostly be after work which is morning in the usa, however we only have 2 hours time difference with uk.

is it ok if i add the leaders and captains/admins statin riot tryout ?

btw, my psn id is ergin_erkiner

Yes, just make sure you put riot try out in FR. Someone if not all will be on this weekend. I'll be on Monday morning so I can play with you then. If accepted into RIOT, we have a few other players that are UK based. We also have members that only play GA, but I do try outs on Strike because it's easier for me to gauge a players effectiveness.
  • Trying some people out this weekend. If interested in joining RIOT, please check requirements, and send a friend request to either myself and/or one of the captains/admins. Make sure you put "RIOT try out" in the friend request so we know it's from here. See you on the battlefield.

Leader - G1Hexatron

I'll also be live streaming Sat-Mon, in case you're interested in seeing how we play and communicate. I'll be running with RIOT members and try outs. Streaming on youtube under G1Hexatron.
  • ---IF INTERESTED READ IT ALL---

I mostly play Strike game mode and that's what I'll be trying people out on. If you make it in RIOT, we have several people that play Galactic Assault as well. If accepted I'll add you to our party chat so you can team up with any of the members. The clan is setup so (for example) 4 members that have never played together can party up, enjoy talking with each other and dominate.

Requirements

-Play to win. (Nobody cares if you get 50 kills and we lose an objective game. It's all about the W.)

-Solid player (You're usually in top 1-3 of the match. Unless going against a party you can pretty much carry a team. You won't be carrying the team once you join us, but that's where your skill level needs to be. Not looking for people that are just average or casual players. You need to be able to play the objective and be a slayer. There are more casual squads out there that will accept anyone, that's just not us though.)

-Simple call outs (ex- 2 top right, wookie left hallway, we're all going right, stuff like that. We call out from where we spawn just FYI.)(Also listen to call outs. If we're playing a sabotage map and we say we're all going to right objective and you go left cause you wanna do your own thing, that is the last match you'll play with us. We're a team of great players that work together as a team, not as individuals.)

-Headset (If you think you meet requirements but don't have a headset yet, wait on sending me a request until you have one.)

-Cool person to talk to on the mic (Nobody likes a **** or somebody that's annoying.)(This is key when evaluating new people. You could be the best player ever, but if you complain a lot, annoying, etc, you will not make it in.)

-18+ (Most of us are 25-45, but we have 2 mature 18yr olds, and a couple over 45.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request(only way I can invite people to game) to me or one of the admins on PS4 and make sure you put "RIOT try out" in the message. Admins can try you out and tell me what they think but I'll have to make finally call once I've played with you.

Leader - G1Hexatron
  • I'll be hosting some try outs this weekend. If you meet requirements posted above then send me a friend request.
  • YODA100
    1067 posts Member
    PSN: Hemo_edda
    No mic. Can message though...
  • Hey guys. Just let me know straight out if I am not suited.

I am a err middle aged Brit, with a terrible sense of humour (I find myself funny at least, maybe a little blue some times) who has played a few games. Not so much on the fps front, but all the SW battlefronts, and a couple of battlefields. My mates on PS4 are all Destiny/2 players, which i also am (just not right now), but none have come along to the Battlefront 2 ride with me. I am desperate to find a group I can have a laugh with and perhaps a little banter. I would love to learn a little more from you folks, but if you are all too serious, then perhaps I am not right for you?

Let me know please.

jizmonkey1
  • I should say... i am unlike most of these comments that advise they are always top 3. That is not me.
  • Well i guess my two matches didn't go very well. But thanks anyway fellas. I guess we aren't really a match. Good luck to you all.

I mostly play Strike game mode and that's what I'll be trying people out on. If you make it in RIOT, we have several people that play Galactic Assault as well. If accepted I'll add you to our party chat so you can team up with any of the members. The clan is setup so (for example) 4 members that have never played together can party up, enjoy talking with each other and dominate.

Requirements (You must meet all)

-Solid player (You're usually in top 1-3 of the match. Unless going against a party you can pretty much carry a team. You won't be carrying the team once you join us, but that's where your skill level needs to be. Not looking for people that are just average or casual players. You need to be able to play the objective and be a slayer. There are more casual squads out there that will accept anyone, that's just not us though.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request(only way I can invite people to game) to me or one of the admins on PS4 and make sure you put "RIOT try out" in the message. Admins can try you out and tell me what they think but I'll have to make finally call once I've played with you.

Leader - G1Hexatron

I mostly play Strike game mode and that's what I'll be trying people out on. I also play a lot of HvsV. If you make it in RIOT, we have several people that play Galactic Assault as well. If accepted I'll add you to our party chat so you can team up with any of the members. The clan is setup so (for example) 4 members that have never played together can party up, enjoy talking with each other and dominate.

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request(only way I can invite people to game) to me or one of the admins on PS4 and make sure you put "RIOT try out" in the message.
    Admins can try you out and tell me what they think but I'll have to make finally call once I've played with you.

Leader - G1Hexatron
  • Corano187 add me up on Xbox one if you wanna play battlefront 2 whoever is looking 18+ only as I tend to say some wildly inappropriate things. Funny but not always something mom and dad would approve of.
  • Do you have a Star Fighter department? If not I would like to join and start one if there are enough people that enjoy the gamemode. I am also pilot for GA when viable and can provide air support to all ground operations. From anti ground vehicle runs, breaking/holding objective defense, and random strafing runs on demand (assuming not busy reclaiming air superiority.)
  • Hi, how can I join? I'm on PS4 I take gaming seriously and have been an avid gamer since I could pick up a Gameboy or controller, and never really put it down lol. I play bf2 every day and want to get serious but I don't have anyone to run it with unfortunately. It would be nice to take an opportunity to really get serious.
    GamerTag: R_e_A_p_E_r_T_h_E_g_R_i_M

I apologize for that I made that tag 12 years ago as of now and I was very young, but just ran with it. I can add you if anything. But I am definitely interested in joining your clan.
  • I take back my last post lol just "read it all".

Will add. My bad my bad
  • duvelsuper wrote: »
    Do you have a Star Fighter department? If not I would like to join and start one if there are enough people that enjoy the gamemode. I am also pilot for GA when viable and can provide air support to all ground operations. From anti ground vehicle runs, breaking/holding objective defense, and random strafing runs on demand (assuming not busy reclaiming air superiority.)

We rarely play Star Fighter. We focus on troop ground game, because it can translate to other games. If you're great as a trooper in BF2, then you'll probably be good in Titanfall, COD, Destiny, Red Dead, and so on. Not really a Star Fighter game mode in those other games. Sorry.

I mostly play Strike game mode and that's what I'll be trying people out on. I also play a lot of HvsV. If you make it in RIOT, we have several people that play Galactic Assault as well. If accepted I'll add you to our party chat so you can team up with any of the members. The clan is setup so (for example) 4 members that have never played together can
    party up, enjoy talking with each other and dominate.

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request(only way I can invite people to game) to me or one of the admins on PS4 and make sure you put "RIOT try out" in the message.
    Admins can try you out and tell me what they think but I'll have to make finally call once I've played with you.

Leader - G1Hexatron
  • Hey man, my name is Thomas. I’m 23 I was seeing if you would let me play some Star Wars with you and join your group. I’m pretty objective going when it comes to the gameplay and play a great support role. My psn is AdmiralCotton
  • Hey man, my name is Thomas. I’m 23 I was seeing if you would let me play some Star Wars with you and join your group. I’m pretty objective going when it comes to the gameplay and play a great support role. My psn is AdmiralCotton

It's good that you play the objective, but so does every player in RIOT, and they're all slayers. Not sure what you mean by support role, but we only accept elite level players that are cool to talk to. For example, every single player could finish first, if not at least top 3 in every single match if playing by themselves. Now if that's your skill level then send me a request and we'll try it out and see if you fit. I'll list the gameplay style of requirements again so you can read it.

• IF INTERESTED READ IT ALL

I'll be testing people out on Strike game mode. It goes quicker than GA so we can get more games in. This way I'll have a larger sample size of matches to see if you fit what we're looking for. (Also I love playing Strike....and HvsV.) If accepted you'll be added to the RIOT chat group where you can team up with other members and play whatever mode or game you like. If you make it in I'll explain this further.

---Requirements (You must meet all)---

-Solid player / Objective Based and a Slayer (You're usually in top 1-3 of the match. Unless going against a party you can pretty much carry a team. Not looking for just average or casual players. You need to be able to play the objective and be a slayer. There are more casual squads out there that will accept anyone, that's just not us though.)

-Cool person to talk to on the mic (This is key when evaluating new people. Most of us have become really good friends. We joke around with each other a lot. For example 1 is an Eagles fan and he likes to jump in my party just to remind me that my Cowboys didn't make the playoffs.)(Nobody likes a ****, mr ego, or somebody that's annoying. You could be the best player ever, but if you complain a lot, annoying, etc, you will not make it in.)

Leader - G1Hexatron
  • Instead of saying bump, here's my Kylo Ren cosplay I've been working on. Anyways, if interested in joining just check the requirements in the post above this one.

nevohktsb9c0.jpg

4m0r38yx76pz.jpg

I'll be testing people out on Strike game mode. It goes quicker than GA so we can get more games in. This way I'll have a larger sample size of matches to see if you fit what we're looking for. (Also I love playing Strike....and HvsV.) If accepted you'll be added to the RIOT chat group where you can team up with other members and play whatever mode or game you like. If you make it in I'll explain this further.

---Requirements (You must meet all)---

-Solid player / Objective Based and a Slayer (You're usually in top 1-3 of the match. Unless going against a party you can pretty much carry a team. Not looking for just average or casual players. You need to be able to play the objective and be a slayer. There are more casual squads out there that will accept anyone, that's just not us though.)

-Cool person to talk to on the mic (This is key when evaluating new people. Most of us have become really good friends. We joke around with each other a lot. For example 1 is an Eagles fan and he likes to jump in my party just to remind me that my Cowboys didn't make the playoffs.)(Nobody likes a ****, mr ego, or somebody that's annoying. You could be the best player ever, but if you complain a lot, annoying, etc, you will not make it in.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request(only way I can invite people to game) to me on PS4 and make sure you put "RIOT try out" in the message.
  • What's your current member count? What time zone and times do you play?
    40 years old, tactical, play to win. Main is officer level 53. Avg 30 kills and usually 5-10 deaths.
    I tend to be the guy spamming recharge and pushing my team.
    When needed I tank-officer (lol) and hold objectives.

Aggressive and selfless winner.

I also love tacos. Burritos too.Tacos are my jam though.
  • Pasllim wrote: »
    What's your current member count? What time zone and times do you play?
    40 years old, tactical, play to win. Main is officer level 53. Avg 30 kills and usually 5-10 deaths.

48 members currently. Members play everyday, me personally I play Sat-Tues. I also love tacos. I live in Texas so probably eat Mexican food 2-3 times a week.
  • G1Hexatron wrote: »
    Pasllim wrote: »
    What's your current member count? What time zone and times do you play?

48 members currently. Members play everyday, me personally I play Sat-Tues. I also love tacos. I live in Texas so probably eat Mexican food 2-3 times a week.

Cool. I'll try you guys out(try me out). I play pretty much all day while not at work. I'm almost 100% on the game. A few more hero ship objectives and then just cards. All my troops are over 40 and my hero's are all about 25 . Very few Green cards left. ;)

-Cool person to talk to on the mic (This is key when evaluating new people. Most of us have become really good friends.
    We joke around with each other a lot. For example 1 is an Eagles fan and he likes to jump in my party just to remind me that my Cowboys didn't make the playoffs.)(Nobody likes a ****, mr ego, or somebody that's annoying. You could be the best player ever, but if you complain a lot, annoying, etc, you will not make it in.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request(only way I can invite people to game) to me on PS4 and make sure you put "RIOT try out" in the message.

-Cool person to talk to on the mic (This is key when evaluating new people. Most of us have become really good friends.
    We joke around with each other a lot. For example 1 is an Eagles fan and he likes to jump in my party just to remind me that my Cowboys didn't make the playoffs.)(Nobody likes a ****, mr ego, or somebody that's annoying. You could be the best player ever, but if you complain a lot, annoying, etc, you will not make it in.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. If you meet requirements then send a friend request(only way I can invite people to game) to me on PS4 and make sure you put "RIOT try out" in the message. We also play Titanfall 2, Call of Duty, Monster Hunter World, Destiny 2, among other games.
  • bump-
  • bump

post above.
  • bump

requirements posted above.
    Looking to add a few members to our competitive clan. We have about 25 members currently. We're all from Titanfall 2 and majority of us have shifted over to Battlefront 2. Everyone on the team is a solid player, does call outs, cool people to talk to, and over 18 years of age.

Requirements
    -Play to win. (Nobody cares if you get 50 kills and we lose an objective game.)
    -Solid player (You can hold your own in gun fights.)
    -Simple call outs (ex- let others know what objective you are attacking, if you die let others know and about how many enemies there were. Simple as saying "3 killed me on B".)
    -Headset
    -Cool person to talk to on the mic (Nobody likes a ****.)
    -18+ (Most of us are 25-45, but we have 2 18yr olds, and a couple over 45.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. Send message to me at G1Hexatron on PS4 and I'll invite you to a gaming session and we can see if we're a good fit.

Is this community still active??? Or is there another game I should be playing?
    Looking to add a few members to our competitive clan. We have about 25 members currently. We're all from Titanfall 2 and majority of us have shifted over to Battlefront 2. Everyone on the team is a solid player, does call outs, cool people to talk to, and over 18 years of age.

Requirements
    -Play to win. (Nobody cares if you get 50 kills and we lose an objective game.)
    -Solid player (You can hold your own in gun fights.)
    -Simple call outs (ex- let others know what objective you are attacking, if you die let others know and about how many enemies there were. Simple as saying "3 killed me on B".)
    -Headset
    -Cool person to talk to on the mic (Nobody likes a ****.)
    -18+ (Most of us are 25-45, but we have 2 18yr olds, and a couple over 45.)

Willing to try people out, just please check requirements. Send message to me at G1Hexatron on PS4 and I'll invite you to a gaming session and we can see if we're a good fit.

Is this community still active??? Or is there another game I should be playing?

Yes, we have a lot of people that play this game, a lot on fortnite, some on Titanfall 2, etc.
    If you're wanting to try out to join RIOT Clan, please check requirements. I only play Sat-Tues, so if you're wanting to try out different days, or times I'm not on, you can send a friend request to our captains/admins and play with them. Just put "RIOT try out" in the request so they know it's from here. They'll let me know if you have everything we're looking for to join.

Leader - G1Hexatron

I sent a friend request for a try out. Might send to others considering it's Monday & you said that you don't play on Mondays.

• Me and my friends are top HvsV players that want a challenge from your group. If you want a challenge, like we do we can 4v4 sometime this week.
  • I haven't posted in a year here but have been getting 5 friend request a week lately for people wanting to try out. I don't play the game currently, yes we still do have a clan, yes some still do play and I may at some point. I'm playing Overwatch, borderlands, and anthem at the moment. I'm not looking to add new players to clan or try out at the moment for a game I don't play. I may get on casual since there is a new mode, but not really trying to try out people. I wanted to address this since I've been getting so many request recently.