criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Spawn camping in Mos Eisley

Srsly, this **** needs to stop. The Imperials can easily camp the rebel spawn with their walkers, getting them a free win. I'll just leave every game with this map from now on. To the people who do this: I srsly hope you get dog poo in your mail for the rest of your lives.

Replies

• Also noticed the rebels spawn killing on Hoth with starfighters, getting an easy win. Seriously, this has to stop.
  • It seems to be happening on most maps like the arial and ground combat on Theed the Starships destroy you as soon as you spawn it's getting boring being killed like that over and over.
  • Very true, spawning areas should be shielded or have enough debris to cover and make fair entrance to game.
  • Kaira wrote: »
    It seems to be happening on most maps like the arial and ground combat on Theed the Starships destroy you as soon as you spawn it's getting boring being killed like that over and over.

These are the only 2 maps I see people doing it all the time, but I guess it's possible on every map. Maybe add some spawn protection? Like a shield that you can't get through or something.
  • You can spawn trap on the Clone Facility and Endor maps too. They give the defending side too much advantage.
  • Oh yeah, you can also spawn camp enemy starfighters. Just got shot down instantly by an enemy player when I spawned. This game seriously needs some sort of spawn protection