criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

So I guess only 15 people play starfighter assault......

MrFurious1000
1231 posts Member
edited November 2017
cuz I sat in a room waiting for 9 people to join for a half hour......

That or the matchmaking is completely broken

This is on PS4

Replies

• GoodBytes
    153 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I got sick of Starfighter Assault (on PS4) after two and a half hours of the same map repeating over and over. The shipyard on Fonder is good but variety is better. Wouldn't be surprised if others have boycotted this mode for the same reason.
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • I've been playing mostly Starfighter Assault over the past few days. Haven't had an issue getting into game ever. UK, PS4. I don't know why you'd have to wait that long, strikes me as very strange. Have had to wait a little while once or twice for HvV though. And I did notice that on two separate days I killed the same person in SA. Must be very local matchmaking or something because what are the chances of that?
  • I agree with Adobe, the only game mode I've had trouble getting enough players for is HvV. Every time I play Starfighter Assault, the teams are consistently full of players, and the map switches up after every two rounds.
  • I think that matchmaking is sometimes not working properly. If you leave and re-join that game mode, you should get a match. I don't think it's ppl not playing.
  • I'm pretty sure it's a matchmaking issue. Anytime the lobby doesn't fill up, and it's taking longer than it normally does, I back out and find a full match pretty quick.