criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

One Sith Lord. 999 Republic Troopers. No Hud. Custom Arcade Mode.

Replies

• Adobe_Wan_Kenobi
    57 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    This is actually amazing! Are you just holding L2 to block or are you doing extra tricks?
  • Bravo-November7
    450 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    This is actually amazing! Are you just holding L2 to block or are you doing extra tricks?

It's super amazing and fun! It's the "Onslaught" game mode in Custom Arcade. Yeah, mostly L2 to block, but you have to time it just right for the massive incoming waves when they group together, then let the blocking recharge by using the saber throw, and Focused Rage every now and then. In the custom settings, choose to play as Heroes only. I double Vader's health (as he is slower in his bionic mobility, but powerful in the films) with "fast" ability recharge, the AI health is default, start time 10: 00, elimination 999. Some other options are there, too, if desired. Then, in the Gameplay options screen turn off the HUD, and you'll experience your own cinematic Star Wars fantasy! Also, way better than the Skirmish mode in the last game! The AI are super intelligent and don't cluster and get stuck in rooms and hallways. Some even run away when they see me coming!
  • Bravo-November7
    450 posts Member
    edited November 2017

L2 to block the large incoming waves. Focused Rage and saber throw while the saber block recharges. I based Vader's customization from his skills and abilities in the films. So I gave him double health (since his bionic mobility is slow), fast ability recharge, and eliminations at 999, AI health is default. Oh, and this the "Onslaught" game mode in Custom Arcade set at a start time of 10:00.