criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Lightsaber Heroes

Lightsaber heroes seem to be at disadvantage in more open maps due to the short range of their attacks. This is exacerbated by the fact that you can't manually turn off and on their lightsabers. Their sabers from a distance act as a giant sign "Here I am! Shoot me!" leading to a lot of focus fire that could otherwise be avoided.

If I remember correctly you could turn them manually in the first game, but not here - it makes little sense imo.

What do you guys think?

Replies

• Yeah, you could turn them off manually in Battlefront 2015. And yes, you can't hide at all with the lightsaber being turned on all the time.
  • bfloo
    16569 posts Member
    You can't hide anyway, there is a big red dot on the other teams radar saying 'Enemy hero here'.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    You can't hide anyway, there is a big red dot on the other teams radar saying 'Enemy hero here'.

Exactly, this is the problem...Heroes are weak enough now that they should not be highlighted on a map..