criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please allow us to use ALL heroes for 6K in a round.

Given the fact you made a game with all of the different heros from different eras, please just allow us to use the ones we want instead of pigeon-holing us to use specific ones that are thematically correct.

Most of us have a favourite hero we just want to play, or only have star cards for one or two heroes, so forcing other heroes on us is frustrating. Also, many wont even have these heros unlocked, so its basically a terrible pay2win system that awards one team access to "cheaper" heroes, if they have some of the unlocked.

Its more interesting seeing all different heroes clash, and having some actual diversity in combat, instead of having the exact same experience on each map. Please just allow all heroes to be unlocked at 6k points.

(also, please fix regular soldiers just infinately rolling to avoid lightsaber heroes so easily as its a joke watching a jedi chasing a squad of rolling troopers and failing miserably, then giving up, then trying again and failing some more then getting shot lol. Ive just been in a game and watched two teammates do this, and it looked so derpy, i felt bad. Also the heavies shield is crazy OP against heroes too, watched kylo do a full frenzy attack and then swing near a whole stam bar, and the trooper walked away.)

Thoughts?

Replies

• I like it how it is. Let's try and limit cross era stuff to HvV for the most part.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • heroes need to be cheaper they tend to die to easy anyway and by the time you get the points to get them the match is all most over.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • I like it how it is. Let's try and limit cross era stuff to HvV for the most part.

But its not doing a job at limiting cross era stuff, not even a little bit. People still just play with the heroes they want. All this system is successful in doing is promoting pay2win, and also imposing a 2k fine on people that just want to use the hero they are good at/ enjoy/ have cards for.

If the system is successful at absolutely nothing, why have it?

But its not doing a job at limiting cross era stuff, not even a little bit. People still just play with the heroes they want. All this system is successful in doing is promoting pay2win, and also imposing a 2k fine on people that just want to use the hero they are good at/ enjoy/ have cards for.

That extra 2k is still a discouragement. It means that people wanting to use cross era heroes have to wait just a little bit longer, encouraging them to use era appropriate heroes instead. Ideally, once they have enough heroes for each era, it would be good to see cross era heroes completely removed from Galactic Assault. In the meantime I'll settle for anything that makes it less likely that I'll see Rey in The Clone Wars.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • They aren’t forcing it down your throat. The extra 2k can easily be obtained if your sticking together, playing the objective and staying alive. I find that the officer and assault are usually the ones that get it the fastest, but if nothing else works for you, theres a star card you can craft that will increase the rate that you get battle points. You can upgrade this and the highest teir is 20% battle point increase rate. I have this equipped for all my classes and I am doing my best to upgrade it to help me get those heroes :)
  • Cross era heroes should be REMOVED. Increasing the cost does nothing.
  • there needs to be a limit on how many heroes can be active one a team at one time. the game turns into a hero camp fest when they have more then 2 and its just not fun trying to push a point just to feed the guy whos been camping a with a jedi/sith for the last 5 min

I'm sorry, how does it promote pay to win?! I've hit 8k points a fair few times and I havent added extra money to the game. Stop using that excuse of every tantrum please people, its getting boring
    PSN: ibrajoker59