criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Set Map Rotation needs to happen

The biggest complaint of the multiplayer is the eras being either over-saturated or seen once every other blue moon. Instead of making a "choose your own map/era" idea that would split the community and make some maps an empty wasteland, just put the maps in a rotation so that we know what map comes next. Make each map have 2 rounds so everyone can attack and defend if they want,and still manage to keep the community together in 1 big group playing everything.

Replies

• The biggest complaint of the multiplayer is the eras being either over-saturated or seen once every other blue moon. Instead of making a "choose your own map/era" idea that would split the community and make some maps an empty wasteland, just put the maps in a rotation so that we know what map comes next. Make each map have 2 rounds so everyone can attack and defend if they want,and still manage to keep the community together in 1 big group playing everything.

there's 2 rounds lol idk what you talking about, you play one round as attacker and then you switch to defender ._.
  • MzAnn1 wrote: »
    The biggest complaint of the multiplayer is the eras being either over-saturated or seen once every other blue moon. Instead of making a "choose your own map/era" idea that would split the community and make some maps an empty wasteland, just put the maps in a rotation so that we know what map comes next. Make each map have 2 rounds so everyone can attack and defend if they want,and still manage to keep the community together in 1 big group playing everything.

there's 2 rounds lol idk what you talking about, you play one round as attacker and then you switch to defender ._.

And that's the only point of the entire post. Good reading comprehension, kid. I recommend you stay in school.
  • MzAnn1 wrote: »

And that's the only point of the entire post. Good reading comprehension, kid. I recommend you stay in school.

sure, calling a 25 years old woman a kid says a lot about you as a person XDDDD, have a goodnight, for people like you is that the world is like this nowadays.
  • Considering you can't understand a simple paragraph is the reason you're being called a kid. Children do not have the reading comprehension adults do, and neither do you. Any more questions?
  • Considering you can't understand a simple paragraph is the reason you're being called a kid. Children do not have the reading comprehension adults do, and neither do you. Any more questions?

You realize when you said "Make each map have 2 rounds so everyone can attack and defend if they want" you were suggesting something thats already in the game right? So stop being rude to others for correcting you and it wasn't the only point of this thread the point of this thread was for map rotation not how many rounds a map should have because each map already has 2.
  • Listen friend, I'm not 100% sure you know who made it, but fun fact, I know exactly what the points were. Weird, huh?
  • xJstarx00 wrote: »
    Considering you can't understand a simple paragraph is the reason you're being called a kid. Children do not have the reading comprehension adults do, and neither do you. Any more questions?

You realize when you said "Make each map have 2 rounds so everyone can attack and defend if they want" you were suggesting something thats already in the game right? So stop being rude to others for correcting you and it wasn't the only point of this thread the point of this thread was for map rotation not how many rounds a map should have because each map already has 2.

it's ok, people like him won't understand even with bigger letters, he's a *****, that's his nature.Goodluck with your post though xDDD
  • Yes, educating the ignorant about the main point of the post means I'm whatever name you resorted to calling me. Good logic.