criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

We Want Conquest Mode Everyone who wants this answer Make this thread big

Replies

• I strongly agree being back supremacy and capture the pod
  • I really think they should add Conquest mode. Bring back engineer class and let us slice people out of vehicles so we can steal them. And, we should have a space version where we can land in the enemy ship and sabotage it from within. Like with SW Battlefront II in 2005.
  • Conquest!!! And Galactic Conquest!
  • Batboy_915 wrote: »
    I really think they should add Conquest mode. Bring back engineer class and let us slice people out of vehicles so we can steal them. And, we should have a space version where we can land in the enemy ship and sabotage it from within. Like with SW Battlefront II in 2005.

i think engineer, or at least pilot, is coming back in the next update from supposed leak content
    TEMPOS wrote: »
    Without Conquest these games shouldn't even be called Battlefront.
    The game mode was the classic Battlefronts' defining feature.

The mode needs:
    • AI Teammates
    • Vehicles (and not on rails)
    • No linear designed levels with constant "Out of bounds"
    • AND HAVE IT AVAILABLE FOR OFFLINE

lol we all want it
    RogueKarp wrote: »
    XrayNiner wrote: »
    I agree that Conquest would be great. Personally, I would like it in arcade mode as well.
    I think that we might get Galactic Conquest with Conquest for the Arcade mode. I am pretty sure that in the EA survey almost everyone voted for this mode.

I hope you're right... but wouldn't bet on it.

Why else should they constantly ask us what we wanna see?

i know there is a new page for Q and A. I think we should hit them up on an update for this lol
  • Agree on having Galactic Conquest mode, but DICE can't add everything at once. You can't expect them to push an update that contains Galactic Conquest and many others that the rest of the community has asked for, e.g. character customizations within a month or so.

Developing isn't like putting legos together, it will take time and I am sure they have acknowledged the request but currently is working on something else, or actually they are working on it.

High hopes on DICE.
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Blueatico wrote: »
    Agree on having Galactic Conquest mode, but DICE can't add everything at once. You can't expect them to push an update that contains Galactic Conquest and many others that the rest of the community has asked for, e.g. character customizations within a month or so.

Developing isn't like putting legos together, it will take time and I am sure they have acknowledged the request but currently is working on something else, or actually they are working on it.

High hopes on DICE.

except the vote shows more people want conquest do that should come first over character customization

"Jawas are the key to Life"- ME

• bfloo
    16178 posts Member
    Maybe we'll get enforcer only cq in March!!! :o
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Make it big!
    Check these posts out:
  • Literally just had to make Battlefield in a Star Wars skin. Failed to do any of that.
  • So any updates? How long does it take to get a response from the devs? It's pretty clear they're just going to sweep this under the rug. Or they'll update the game with a bastardized permutation of Conquest mode, and act like they're too dumb to read what the consumers asked for.
  • Yup give us conquest, with possibility to spawn on squad members.
  • Conquest will get the game way more love and attract more people to it. The fact that DICE and EA didn't add it in at launch or in the last jedi dlc is beyond my Comprehension.
    "Jawas are the key to Life"- ME

• Blueatico wrote: »
    Agree on having Galactic Conquest mode, but DICE can't add everything at once. You can't expect them to push an update that contains Galactic Conquest and many others that the rest of the community has asked for, e.g. character customizations within a month or so.

High hopes on DICE.

Actually, this request isn't really new. 3 years. Development needs time, but Conquest is a very well known mode for DICE and they have experts for it. It won't need longer than any other mode needed e.g. GA. The only issues could be 32vs32 and the creation of new open maps. Both is possible under a year. I am sure that they are already working on it for a longer period of time.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I think regarding Dennis tweets that season 2 might become one of the best expansions Battlefront ever had since 2015. I am going to celebrate DICE so much if we get Conquest with it. I guess Conquest and CW are the big stuff Dennis was tweeting about.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Maybe they are just waiting till people start to get bore and then add it to the game to bring people back
  • Joey_rennd1
    60 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah I agree. If this was not Star wars I would have never bothered to buy it.

That's what is killing me and eating me from inside.

I try to bring friends to play BF2, I keep promising that EA/Dice (whatever at this point) bring us something we really crave. But it's so hard, I got some hard 4$$ nerds that just simply won't give up boycotting the game no matter how much i try.

Edit: It's true, great bunch of my friends are very disappointed.
    Including a friend that paid for Battlefront and simply refuses to buy Battlefront II because he lost lot of money and there's not even a discount to people that bought BF1 close to BF2 launching time. (I for once did the opposite, had high hopes for the second Battlefront which, when they launched Bf1 i simply knew they were going to launch a second game xD)

Edit 2: I mean, we try to stay up to the standards of buying the game early to play it, but economy is something terrible for us non americans, and we don't expect a game will die in less than 2 years, really. Battlefield 4 is being played right now while we speak. (hell, even Battlefield 3 is still being played - ps: I also knew they were coming with Battlefield 4 that's why i didn't buy the 3, I think we're all getting to know EA too much)
    My priority list:
    * Conquest Mode
    - Ground-Sky (Troopers, Vehicles, Starfighters - spawn and "press G" to enter)
    * Map Selection / Server Browser
    * All modes available for us to play
    - All selections and team choosing available for us to play
    * Cosmetic system
    - Customization of clothing, weapons and vehicles
    * Improved Squad System
    - In-Squad Voip System, or something better.
    * No microtransactions

Twitch Channel: Joey A
  • ΔΞΩΝ wrote: »
    Andypandy wrote: »
    Yup give us conquest, with possibility to spawn on squad members.

Should only be able to spawn on squad leaders. Otherwise every encounter with the enemy could suffer from kill 1 guy another spawns, kill him another spawns, kill him another spawns- who would want that?
    I agree I think their should be respawn points you can capture to spawn more troops

• 3:00 Game Modes are on the list for DICE.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Conquest should be a no brainer and easy transition for most maps. This would also help fix the bad spawns in this game and get the squad system pointed in the right direction. It's a win/win for devs and the community.
  • P L E A S E DICE
  • SOOON and please fix the credit issue and milestone issue and credit problem upon winning a GA game and getting 0 credits although being in the top 5 on my team and 7th overall - how does this happen.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I have waited a long time for this
    8qjrajtxr4u1.png
    Strange, although Sledgehammer70 answered here twice, this thread has not this label...
    Post edited by Ahsoka_Tano on
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by Ahsoka_Tano on
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Yes Please.
  • Well, new round of likes.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• plz dice, do it
  • Perhaps they could crank out improved lightsaber combat and more troops with galactic conquest as well as new maps and being able to have say rebels vs empire on theed
  • vflwa01f621q.png
    Good news, Conquest or another open maps mode for a higher replayability was confirmed. Thank you everyone for supporting this and @FireWall for the answer :)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Galactic Conquest sounds great! You have my vote.
  • Yes, please bring SWBF 2005-style or Battlefield-style conquest to this game.
  • Bring. The. CONQUEST. Mode. ON.
  • Conquest and Extraction - if that doesn't sound great add a battle royal with Ewoks, Porgs, Jawaas, etc. Even a hero battle royal would be sweet.
  • Agreed!

EA plase make this happen hahaha
  • Agreed! Also, It should be 20 v 20 too. Not this 10 v 10 crap. All other games that have this (similiar) game mode uses large scale numbers.
  • We need conquest mode, strategy, general destruction and high replayability. Do it Diceeeeeee
  • +1, would love to play conquest with squad system.
  • We can only hope that the "Conquest Like" mode won't be scripted or anything like that. This includes no vehicles on rails.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Like the traditional Battlefield Conquest model (2005 Battlefront 2). Hel.l yes, bring it.
    XBox/Steam/Origin >> M1chaelSavage
    1UcxMVz.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>>>>>> Player Stats we will have <<<<<<<
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • MaulMeister
    1030 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    vflwa01f621q.png
    Good news, Conquest or another open maps mode for a higher replayability was confirmed. Thank you everyone for supporting this and @FireWall for the answer :)
    vflwa01f621q.png

Awesome! I’m hoping for online co-op options too.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please balance the OFFICER / BLURRG. They are NOT a HEAVY, SNIPER, nor an ASSAULT CLASS. So far, every "nerf" has failed to change anything. The Blurrg is OP vs other class guns (and not just at close range). #actuallybalancethenoobtubecrutch :*
  • Conquest style game mode should be a done deal already - Battlefront 2 cannot fall into the Battlefront 1 and Battlefield 1 lack of content flotsam? It's simply poor business for a triple A title to repeatedly punch themselves - patience, patience - and yes it's a virtue but not one stipulated in modern business which means it cannot be rewarded thereafter. Not rocket (jetpack cargo joke) science; conquest is a win, battle royal is a win, and extraction was phenomenally successful so these should be tippy top of add in.
    Jetpack Cargo is cute fun, the rockets lack of lock-on and weak blast make them kind of sucky along with the agility being a tad wonky but with one map - i hate Tatooine on any mode regardless of lighting effects...enough...too many hours there. Setup solid long term game modes and add maps to that along with steady new characters, maps, weapons, cards, micro skins and let that be the driver. GA is very hit or miss (lag joke unintended but real), blast is deathmatch, strike can be a nightmare, don't dig the flying - not me or my son although i'll venture out from time to time...arcade is for my son and his friends and heroes vs villains has a problem remaining populated.
    It's a good game but it could be soooo much better with some simple tweaks...start selling ad space (synergistically within the EA/Disney etc.) family between rounds as it loads - sell a few things so consumers can get more out of the game - and i want a coin for that idea. Come on DICE make some magic - 120 devs? Better start cutting the team or get it cracking.