criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

We Want Conquest Mode Everyone who wants this answer Make this thread big

Replies

• Conquest mode 3/4 flags,(lower player count) with the current battlepoints system would be awsome!
  • conquest +1
  • TheLoneJedii
    341 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    10000000% Yes

GA Is getting old real fast and with Only 3 other game modes to fall back on its not going to hold up well, this should have been added from day one then added to going forward. Without it, Battlefront just isnt Battlefront. I mean did anyone on the 3 teams that created this game not even look at how Battlefield 1 has been set out with its operations.

Just do something similar to that, would be 10 times better
    GcRvyBd.gif
    I have honestly seen better games made by companies with 1/1000th of the budget and resources, how can a game be worse almost 1 year after launch than it was when it started./center]
  • Do it!
  • I am not a fan of conquest. It’s too random for my taste. But return of the supremacy mode would be nice.
  • I spent insane amounts of hours on various Battlefield games playing only conquest. This is the "Royal mode" to me, the best experience. So yes, of course I support the idea.
  • revan225 wrote: »
    +1, we need this. 20v20 or more preferably 32v32 with vehicles on the large maps.

32 v 32? The game already lags enough with 20 on 20. No way that's gonna work.
    +1, we need this. 20v20 or more preferably 32v32 with vehicles on the large maps.

Sure it can work. It's still possible to lower the level of detail. Moreover, maps like Geonosis have usally less details to render.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Sure it can work. It's still possible to lower the level of detail. Moreover, maps like Geonosis have usally less details to render.

I'm talking about the reality that we have EA servers providing for this game which can barely hold up as it is, and they wouldn't be too big on providing service strong enough to support 64 people in just one game. lol

I'm talking about the reality that we have EA servers providing for this game which can barely hold up as it is, and they wouldn't be too big on providing service strong enough to support 64 people in just one game. lol

Battlefield 1 has 32vs32 and with proper servers it works.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Battlefield is a bit more tactical than Battlefront imo (real medics and ***** like this). A soldier isn't supposed to die every 5 seconds. In Battlefront, a 32v32 mode will be an infuriating one-shot fest, with even more vanguards and dumb overcharged sentries.
  • I'd absolutely love Conquest, but I'm unsure if it'd work properly with how this game is made. I feel like Heroes would dominate every match, especially with only a few squad members guarding them. I'd love for there to be options like the ability to remove Heroes, and other upgraded classes, but options isn't something they seem keen on giving us since we currently can't even play maps we want. On Galactic Assault I have put well over 10 hours into it and still have yet to play all the maps. More than anything I'd just love a "Remaster" of Battlefront II Classic on consoles. That'd satisfy those of us who want conquest, and DICE can continue doing their own thing. I own Battlefront II on PC, but it's such a hassle to play with a controller, and I hate the menu system. Though, there's some pretty cool mods on it.
  • bfloo
    15964 posts Member
    I'd absolutely love Conquest, but I'm unsure if it'd work properly with how this game is made. I feel like Heroes would dominate every match, especially with only a few squad members guarding them. I'd love for there to be options like the ability to remove Heroes, and other upgraded classes, but options isn't something they seem keen on giving us since we currently can't even play maps we want. On Galactic Assault I have put well over 10 hours into it and still have yet to play all the maps. More than anything I'd just love a "Remaster" of Battlefront II Classic on consoles. That'd satisfy those of us who want conquest, and DICE can continue doing their own thing. I own Battlefront II on PC, but it's such a hassle to play with a controller, and I hate the menu system. Though, there's some pretty cool mods on it.

1 hero & 2 reinforcements per side
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    I'd absolutely love Conquest, but I'm unsure if it'd work properly with how this game is made. I feel like Heroes would dominate every match, especially with only a few squad members guarding them. I'd love for there to be options like the ability to remove Heroes, and other upgraded classes, but options isn't something they seem keen on giving us since we currently can't even play maps we want. On Galactic Assault I have put well over 10 hours into it and still have yet to play all the maps. More than anything I'd just love a "Remaster" of Battlefront II Classic on consoles. That'd satisfy those of us who want conquest, and DICE can continue doing their own thing. I own Battlefront II on PC, but it's such a hassle to play with a controller, and I hate the menu system. Though, there's some pretty cool mods on it.

1 hero & 2 reinforcements per side

That'd be nice, but I can't see them doing that because people would complain that they never get to be the Heroes. If they continue pushing Microtransactions and add skins they certainly will not make it 1 Hero per side. This game already has a lot of balance issues, but hopefully if this mode is added it's well made.
  • BaronVonGoon
    108 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    +1 for conquest
  • Please DICE give us Conquest it was the main gamemode from the original battlefronts so I don't know why we won't get it in this years battlefront.

Let's capture a command post!!!

3 major reasons for Conquest or modes for open maps:
    • Higher Replayability
    • Star Wars Like Battles
    • Vehicle Combat

YES.
  • That would make this game awesome. Loving the rush, but add conquest too?!??!
  • definitely need another 40 player or 40 player + game mode. It would be awesome to see this game with a player count closer to battlefield 1, but since the gameplay generally requires a lot more damage to "kill" a player it might be netter to keep it slightly smaller. I would definitely like to see a free flow conquest map but they would need to adjust map boundaries appropriately and find a good balance between map size, player count and capture points.
  • I would love to see Conquest as well. They could also add bots, maybe 10-15 on each side to keep enough troops in each area of the large battle field. Would be a great game mode
  • I'd absolutely love Conquest, but I'm unsure if it'd work properly with how this game is made. I feel like Heroes would dominate every match, especially with only a few squad members guarding them. I'd love for there to be options like the ability to remove Heroes, and other upgraded classes, but options isn't something they seem keen on giving us since we currently can't even play maps we want. On Galactic Assault I have put well over 10 hours into it and still have yet to play all the maps. More than anything I'd just love a "Remaster" of Battlefront II Classic on consoles. That'd satisfy those of us who want conquest, and DICE can continue doing their own thing. I own Battlefront II on PC, but it's such a hassle to play with a controller, and I hate the menu system. Though, there's some pretty cool mods on it.

I find it very humorous that all these changes people want in this game just keeps bring it closer and closer to SWBF 2 (2005 Pandemic). You said TheZeroRaven “I'd love for there to be options like the ability to remove Heroes,” well guess what...we could turn off Hero’s (in Conquest the 2005 game) it had that in the options menu. Seeeee that is the game everyone wants DICE a lot of folks just don’t know it. Your sooooo close DICE please cross the finish line.

What is like the classic game with Conquest:
    (1.) the ability to ride a creature
    (2.) the ability to get in vehicles
    (3.) a class system for troops

What is needed:
    (1.) Conquest Mode
    (2.) Gallactic Conquest mode
    (3.) The ability to land a star-fighter
    (4.) The ability to board a cruiser and attack it from within (and no not as a cut scene).

Your sooooo close finish the work and make this the greatest Star Wars game ever.
    “There is always hope.”
  • +1.
    Conquest is a must have.
  • BaronVonGoon
    108 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    +1 for conquest -- till you bring it I'm sticking to Battlefield because I'm bored of GA
  • Conquest mode wanted. GA is getting really boring really fast...
  • +7,600,000,000 yes please says the entire population of planet earth --
  • gzcnr
    290 posts Member
    Conquest is too random. And maps are too big for a 40 player conquest mode. We need supremacy back.
  • gzcnr wrote: »
    Conquest is too random. And maps are too big for a 40 player conquest mode. We need supremacy back.

na we need conquest. they did it in the originals so it can happen
  • Yeeeee
  • I would like to add my support. The inclusion of a large scale, non-linear objective mode, such as a Conquest, is crucial for ensuring the game sustains a lasting population. It becomes increasingly difficult to sustain interest when repeating the same game modes that always follow a set path, over and over again. The more hours spent playing these modes the more apparent it becomes that the game lacks something. What it lacks is Conquest.

I would also like to add emphasis to the "large scale" part. If Conquest is added as an off-shoot of Strike, composed of small teams on each side, absent of heroes or vehicles, and confined to small maps, it's going to miss the mark by a wide margin and be a huge disappointment.
  • Please DICE give us Conquest it was the main gamemode from the original battlefronts so I don't know why we won't get it in this years battlefront.

Let's capture a command post!!!

3 major reasons for Conquest or modes for open maps:
    • Higher Replayability
    • Star Wars Like Battles
    • Vehicle Combat

I so agree with this ! !
    Give us conquest mode ! !
  • - Conquest +1

- What could work aswell as a substitute would be a mixture of Supremacy and Turning Point:
    2-way-Turning Point
    - A neutral center line with 2-3 capture regions.
    - Whichever team manages to take over 1 capture region takes the line and the fight will proceed to the next line.
    - Lines are recapturable by teams if they manage to get one capture region.
    Like in Turning point the capture progress cannot be reversed or reset but it will be halted if amount of defenders is at least equal to amount of attackers.
    - Lines would narrow down to a home base line with one capture zone in each direction.

Most importantly we need an open large mode without heroes.

Why doesn't this get promoted to [Megathread]?
  • Has my vote, it would be such an amazing game with Conquest as well!
  • bfloo
    15964 posts Member
    bluebluw wrote: »
    I would like to add my support. The inclusion of a large scale, non-linear objective mode, such as a Conquest, is crucial for ensuring the game sustains a lasting population. It becomes increasingly difficult to sustain interest when repeating the same game modes that always follow a set path, over and over again. The more hours spent playing these modes the more apparent it becomes that the game lacks something. What it lacks is Conquest.

I would also like to add emphasis to the "large scale" part. If Conquest is added as an off-shoot of Strike, composed of small teams on each side, absent of heroes or vehicles, and confined to small maps, it's going to miss the mark by a wide margin and be a huge disappointment.

That is why we need cargo as well.

h846398gb27k.png

• Conquest +1.

• Conquest with 3 or 5 cap points - old version scoring (not the BF1 version) but the cq+1 could work as well...either way DICE pull the trigger.
    Fix HvV player count please - for my kids since it's the only mode they play.
    Welcome back from the holidays devs!
  • gzcnr wrote: »

you would dare say the original classic battlefront was too random... lies!
  • bluebluw wrote: »
    I would like to add my support. The inclusion of a large scale, non-linear objective mode, such as a Conquest, is crucial for ensuring the game sustains a lasting population. It becomes increasingly difficult to sustain interest when repeating the same game modes that always follow a set path, over and over again. The more hours spent playing these modes the more apparent it becomes that the game lacks something. What it lacks is Conquest.

could not have said it better myself, you are 110% correct.
  • Galactic Conquest revival, yes!
  • Give us conquest back pls, galactic assault is suck big time
  • bfloo
    15964 posts Member
    gzcnr wrote: »

The og Battlefront maps were designed for conquest, these aren't

h846398gb27k.png

• This game badly needs conquest
  • bfloo wrote: »
    gzcnr wrote: »

The og Battlefront maps were designed for conquest, these aren't

Like already mentioned this thread is for future content and new maps. The already existing maps would fit well for Supremacy (not Conquest).
    Additionally, it would be nice if DICE could create several maps on a single planet and reuse the resources. E.g. Naboo city, meadow and swamps. Mos Esba, Mos Eisley, Jabbas palace etc.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• YES, PLEASE
    xwkysj53gikj.gif

• Yes, and you could have canon battles without ruining MP gameplay variety. And your money wouldn't go to waste when the servers eventually die
  • vote big
  • Yes, i want some game modes from Battlefield, and conquest is top on my list. When they add 3 flags (like dom version) it will fit maps. I really don´t like Galactic assault, it´s always one sided and very fast, sometimes can´t even buy HERO. Need something better.
  • Conquest+1
  • 1+conquest

• Chances are becoming better and better. Let's save this game from becoming boring and casual :)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Conquest, Extraction & Battle Royal would all be great.