criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

We Want Conquest Mode Everyone who wants this answer Make this thread big

Replies

• r940ncuc6y901.jpg
    Nostalgia.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• They don't care what we want, we are just the customers............our opinion don't mean *****.
  • BiggsCV wrote: »
    They don't care what we want, we are just the customers............our opinion don't mean ****.

Don't listen to him DICE, he don't know de wae.
  • BiggsCV wrote: »
    They don't care what we want, we are just the customers............our opinion don't mean ****.

There was a survey which included Galactic Conquest.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• If we get conquest mode we need 64v64 or 32v32
  • bfloo
    16164 posts Member
    BiggsCV wrote: »

Galactic conquest and conquest are two completely different things.

I see galactic conquest being the old galactic conquest with ga as the game mode.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

I see galactic conquest being the old galactic conquest with ga as the game mode.

Galactic conquest is an offline game mode, they probably just didn’t get the name exactly right
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • bfloo
    16164 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Galactic conquest is an offline game mode, they probably just didn’t get the name exactly right

People have been asking for the old Galactic Conquest as well especially the spm crowd.

h846398gb27k.png

People have been asking for the old Galactic Conquest as well especially the spm crowd.

Rather have just Old-Fashioned Conquest.

Galactic conquest is good too, but not as much
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited January 2018

No, Galactic Conquest is based on Conquest. Otherwise, they had to name it Galactic Assault, but this name isn't available anymore. However, I don't really care about Galactic Conquest as long as we get Conquest or another equivalent mode. The survey just gave me hope.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Yeah, it was fun in the original Battlefronts. Especially split-screen with a friend.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• bfloo
    16164 posts Member

Yeah, it was fun in the original Battlefronts. Especially split-screen with a friend.

Hence why I'm worried galactic conquest is not what we are asking for in the context of the survey.

h846398gb27k.png

• Sgt_Fergus
    2249 posts Member
    edited January 2018

good ol days

all the modes here

http://battlefront.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Battlefront_II#Conquest
  • If Conquest is implemented will Heavy Vehicles (such as the AT-AT) be lumbering around the battlefield? That would be awesome
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • If Conquest is implemented will Heavy Vehicles (such as the AT-AT) be lumbering around the battlefield? That would be awesome

No ATAT or MTT on rails
  • shihku7
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I also want Battlefield-style Conquest mode. With big maps and ground vehicles.

• I really don't know what is the big difference between the original Star Wars Battlefront Galactic Assault/Conquest mode and Conquest from Battlefield. They were really the same back in the day except that SWBF had lots AIs. Both were open maps, with vehicles both land and air, with command posts you captured. One of the cool things of the SWBF was that you could drive AT-AT and AT-TE and other big vehicles.

I mean could someone tell me what the big difference was?
  • i would love that mode
    please EA Please
    do something the community wants that and customization
  • Having conquest with the bonus game Homefront put into their version of conquest would be interesting. It honestly made Homefronts version of conquest my favorite one to date. To bad Homefronts multiplayer has been shut down.

Battlefront front 2 already uses the same battlepoint system as homefront so why not take something else.

This is how it worked. Rewarded you for going on streaks but also made the game more challenging. I miss Homefront.

◾The Battle Commander itself is an AI that assigns certain star-based threat levels to all players in a BC match.
    ◾At the third killstreak, you get an easy to see golden name above you.
    ◾The more kills you get, the more enemies are alerted of your position via radar until soon every enemy has your position.
    ◾You receive a permanent red diamond.
    ◾When you die it all resets and the killer recieves a fatter wage than the others who didn't.
    ◾You get bonuses if you have a lot of skulls but the enemy team will see you as a threat.
    ◾If you're in a drone or vehicle, you get bonuses catered to that vehicle/drone.
    ◾If your drone/vehicle dies your skulls go away.
    ◾When your threat level increases anything you are currently controlling get replinished. Your ammo and health are refilled if you are on foot, and your drone's battery is replenished if you are in a drone.
    ◾At 5 stars, the whole team is tasked to locate you.
    ◾An enemy priority threat's details are located on the bottom right of the HUD. it includes the threat level, the name and if its a drone, an infantryman or a chap sitting in a vehicle and of course the bounty reward.

Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Having conquest with the bonus game Homefront put into their version of conquest would be interesting. It honestly made Homefronts version of conquest my favorite one to date. To bad Homefronts multiplayer has been shut down.

Battlefront front 2 already uses the same battlepoint system as homefront so why not take something else.

This is how it worked. Rewarded you for going on streaks but also made the game more challenging. I miss Homefront.

◾The Battle Commander itself is an AI that assigns certain star-based threat levels to all players in a BC match.
    ◾At the third killstreak, you get an easy to see golden name above you.
    ◾The more kills you get, the more enemies are alerted of your position via radar until soon every enemy has your position.
    ◾You receive a permanent red diamond.
    ◾When you die it all resets and the killer recieves a fatter wage than the others who didn't.
    ◾You get bonuses if you have a lot of skulls but the enemy team will see you as a threat.
    ◾If you're in a drone or vehicle, you get bonuses catered to that vehicle/drone.
    ◾If your drone/vehicle dies your skulls go away.
    ◾When your threat level increases anything you are currently controlling get replinished. Your ammo and health are refilled if you are on foot, and your drone's battery is replenished if you are in a drone.
    ◾At 5 stars, the whole team is tasked to locate you.
    ◾An enemy priority threat's details are located on the bottom right of the HUD. it includes the threat level, the name and if its a drone, an infantryman or a chap sitting in a vehicle and of course the bounty reward.

I like Battle Commander and I LOVED Ground control (GC)
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    If Conquest is implemented will Heavy Vehicles (such as the AT-AT) be lumbering around the battlefield? That would be awesome

No ATAT or MTT on rails

Indeed. Scripted vehicles on rails belong to linear maps, but not to an open map mode like Conquest. Without more freedome the game will stay casual and gameplaywise a mediocre shooter.
    Also I can't await the AT-TE. If this vehicle is on rails then it would be just another disappointment for the fans. Not every vehicles has to be an objective. GA is great, but all matches are at the end the same.
    LAATs, Droid Gunships or U-Wings should be controlable as well in Conquest.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

If Conquest is implemented will Heavy Vehicles (such as the AT-AT) be lumbering around the battlefield? That would be awesome

No ATAT or MTT on rails

Indeed. Scripted vehicles on rails belong to linear maps, but not to an open map mode like Conquest. Without more freedome the game will stay casual and gameplaywise a mediocre shooter.
    Also I can't await the AT-TE. If this vehicle is on rails then it would be just another disappointment for the fans. Not every vehicles has to be an objective. GA is great, but all matches are at the end the same.
    LAATs, Droid Gunships or U-Wings should be controlable as well in Conquest.

Exactly
  • I WANT CONQUEST MODE, I WANT CONQUEST MODE, I WANT CONQUEST MODE.
    WHAT DO I WANT? CONQUEST MODE. PLEASE GIVE ME A CONQUEST MODE. ALREADY WEARY OF GALACTIC ASSAULT, BUT CONQUEST WILL ENTERTAIN US FOREVER. SO JUST BRING THE CONQUEST ON. NOW.
    Thank you.
  • bfloo
    16164 posts Member
    Fafa_power wrote: »
    I WANT CONQUEST MODE, I WANT CONQUEST MODE, I WANT CONQUEST MODE.
    WHAT DO I WANT? CONQUEST MODE. PLEASE GIVE ME A CONQUEST MODE. ALREADY WEARY OF GALACTIC ASSAULT, BUT CONQUEST WILL ENTERTAIN US FOREVER. SO JUST BRING THE CONQUEST ON. NOW.
    Thank you.

Do you want conquest?

h846398gb27k.png

• Fafa_power wrote: »
    I want Conquest mode, I want Conquest mode, I want Conquest mode. What do I want? Conquest mode. Please give me a Conquest mode. Already weary of Galactic Assault, but Conquest will entertain us forever. So just bring the Conquest on. Now.
    Thank you.

@Fafa_power it's not allowed to write all in cap (in this forum).

For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Thank you.

Do you want conquest?

I am not sure what he wants^^
    If we get in the next update a proper version of Conquest then the community will celebrate DICE and @FireWall :)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• bfloo
    16164 posts Member
    Thank you.

Do you want conquest?

If we get in the next update a proper version of Conquest then the community will celebrate DICE and @FireWall :)

Hopefully, right now the forums are better than the game.

h846398gb27k.png

• Oops sorry for the caps
    Really need the conquest mode though
    Let's praise the EA gods so they make it happen
    Thank you.

Do you want conquest?

Gosh, "Last Active July 2017" @FireWall Should I be worried?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• bfloo
    16164 posts Member
    Thank you.

Do you want conquest?

Gosh, "Last Active July 2017" @FireWall Should I be worried?

If I was a dev I wouldn't post here either

h846398gb27k.png

Thank you.

Do you want conquest?

i think he may want conquest mode, or he may want hero hunt trolololol
  • They say they're listening but are they?
    It seems they only listen to easy changes, simple nerf/buff or when the requests become screams of rage so how can we get conquest into this game?
    The changes to existing maps is minimal so why are they dragging their feet? Are they just staying to their predestined schedule of seasons and plans they already have so they are simply not willing to use 'spare' time to make the consumers 'more' happy?
    Very confused why this is not in the game already. It feels like past arguments of 'we have no time' or 'no developers to work on that' - frustrating.
    They say - we want communication and feedback but if it doesn't fit into what we want to hear or do then we'll discard your thoughts no matter how many people agree with you...like those questions from the community survey 1:1 from however many months ago - by the time we get answers we will have forgotten the questions...nice ploy.
    Aggravation...grr, frustration...grrr - don't ask if you don't want to hear.
  • The maps are perfect for conquest mode. Players are free to go anywhere and spawn on the command posts, with the vehicles spawn also on the command post. That would be awesome!

This mode was also the most requested feature from the votes (250 people). https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/860634#Comment_860634

H4YpSnv.png
    I linked it for you. Very interesting.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• So conquest wasn't added today. I will continue to not play.
  • bfloo
    16164 posts Member
    So conquest wasn't added today. I will continue to not play.

+1

h846398gb27k.png

• yes , and an increased fire rate for the s5 and krennics weapon
  • We don't know the future of the game, only that DICE devs know that the game and the community need Conquest for the replayability.
    In case the game won't get Conquest then DICE has to bring tons of content updates in order to keep people attracted to the game. This would bind a lot of devs and would become very expensive for EA. In consideration of the fact that the solution could be so easy.
    On Reddit is by the way every week a Conquest request thread with approximately 1000-3000 upvotes.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I really think they're looking into adding Galactic Conquest, but something like that would probably take some time.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • There seems to be some confusion between fans about what they mean when they say Galactic Conquest. Do you mean the game mode with command posts or do you want the campaign like mode where you had to conquer the galaxy? I think both would be great and would love them both. With the galaxy one utilising many different types of game modes.

Imagine this: When attacking a planet you must first win in space, then win a smaller mode like blast or strike and then win either Conquest or Galactic Assault in order to conquer the planet.

Of course you’d unlock all the things such as hero’s and ships along the way.
  • McMast13 wrote: »
    Imagine this: When attacking a planet you must first win in space, then win a smaller mode like blast or strike and then win either Conquest or Galactic Assault in order to conquer the planet.

I suggested a game mode similar like this. A mode that was like Battlefield 1 operation. 3 parts. 1 is space/air attack, breaking the defense preventing the attackers from landing troops. 2nd phase is Landing and holding the LZ. After holding the LZ, you move to phase 3 where you do a full siege and assault of the enemy stronghold.

If they put aside things that hinder this from happening like battlepoints, milestones, achievements, vehicles on rails, etc that cause people not to want to play the objective. And if they brought in voice chat because i hate that you can't talk to random on your team. If they did that, you got in vehicles that could transport and support and work in a group and take down the enemy as a team. god that would be amazing. the heroes get randomly awarded to one of the top players on the each team that is doing well and has a lot of teamplay.

As for this Conquest mode, I want it to be just like this, no BPs, just straight gameplay. I want it to feel like a mix of old battlefront style with the incorporation of battlefield working in unison.

• RDC
    54 posts Member
    We want conquest
  • please add this
  • McMast13 wrote: »
    There seems to be some confusion between fans about what they mean when they say Galactic Conquest. Do you mean the game mode with command posts or do you want the campaign like mode where you had to conquer the galaxy? I think both would be great and would love them both. With the galaxy one utilising many different types of game modes.

I would like to see something like Global War in Heroes and Generals. Would be epic in SW universe =)
    McMast13 wrote: »

I suggested a game mode similar like this. A mode that was like Battlefield 1 operation. 3 parts. 1 is space/air attack, breaking the defense preventing the attackers from landing troops. 2nd phase is Landing and holding the LZ. After holding the LZ, you move to phase 3 where you do a full siege and assault of the enemy stronghold.

If they put aside things that hinder this from happening like battlepoints, milestones, achievements, vehicles on rails, etc that cause people not to want to play the objective. And if they brought in voice chat because i hate that you can't talk to random on your team. If they did that, you got in vehicles that could transport and support and work in a group and take down the enemy as a team. god that would be amazing. the heroes get randomly awarded to one of the top players on the each team that is doing well and has a lot of teamplay.

As for this Conquest mode, I want it to be just like this, no BPs, just straight gameplay. I want it to feel like a mix of old battlefront style with the incorporation of battlefield working in unison.

Isnt this BF2 2017 on minimal? Laggs looks same =)
  • Joey_rennd1
    60 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    The maps are perfect for conquest mode. Players are free to go anywhere and spawn on the command posts, with the vehicles spawn also on the command post. That would be awesome!

This mode was also the most requested feature from the votes (250 people). https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/860634#Comment_860634

H4YpSnv.png
    I linked it for you. Very interesting.

Almost all these things in graphic should be priority, I mean this is not even like an "importance graphic" it's more like a "priority graphic"

-Boarding ships
    -Lightsaber on/off option
    -Customization
    -Squad Leaders
    -Game Voip system
    -Server Browser
    -Lightsaber on/off option
    -Conquest/Galactic Conquest option

Almost everything in this list i consider of high importance for a game such as Battlefront II
    I never imagined, when they were launching Battlefront (2015) that it would be lacking so much of these things, considering I got really excited DICE was being part of it, and I was already a great fan of Battlefield 4 back then. (I still am)
    I know, they might be saying things like "omg ppl don't understand that it's a different game"
    Really? It really is? Cause look, the principle of the original back in 2005 was pretty much what Battlefield has always been, and WE LIKED IT because of it. I don't understand how (if that's true) they ever thought that recreating a game with the same title wouldn't bring problems like these frustrations...

Anyway.
    My priority list:
    * Conquest Mode
    - Ground-Sky (Troopers, Vehicles, Starfighters - spawn and "press G" to enter)
    * Map Selection / Server Browser
    * All modes available for us to play
    - All selections and team choosing available for us to play
    * Cosmetic system
    - Customization of clothing, weapons and vehicles
    * Improved Squad System
    - In-Squad Voip System, or something better.
    * No microtransactions

Twitch Channel: Joey A
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    There seems to be some confusion between fans about what they mean when they say Galactic Conquest. Do you mean the game mode with command posts or do you want the campaign like mode where you had to conquer the galaxy? I think both would be great and would love them both. With the galaxy one utilising many different types of game modes.

Galactic Conquest and Conquest. Galactic Assault already lost my interest. Just doing the daily challenges sometimes. I am now waiting for the CW seasons. Also I don't like to be forced to play CQC modes like blast or strike and the space battles in Galactic Conquest were only needed when the planet was siege by an enemy fleet.
    Galactic Conquest is a small strategy mini game based on SA and Conquest.
    I see no way that DICE could replace Conquest with GA. GA is #boring. #Scripted #TooLinear #GiveMeFreedome #Conquest
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    x

Galactic Conquest and Conquest. Galactic Assault already lost my interest. Just doing the daily challenges sometimes. I am now waiting for the CW seasons. Also I don't like to be forced to play CQC modes like blast or strike and the space battles in Galactic Conquest were only needed when the planet was siege by an enemy fleet.
    I see no way that DICE could replace Conquest with GA. GA is boring. Scripted TooLinear.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    xy
    According to reddit there is currently an EA opinion poll about Battlefront II.
    It looks like that EA is thinking about adding Galactic Conquest and we all know which mode GC is based on. Conquest^^

Survery Image on page 14. Too Huge.

(https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7q0622/interesting_question_found_on_the_recent_surveys/ )

Here is the reddit version of EA's survey. https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7r93lc/figured_i_make_a_pollsurvey_since_dice_didnt_send/

https://strawpoll.com/x63frx32

Unfortunately, EA missed Conquest. But I would really like to know if DICE don't distinguish between Galactic Conquest and Conquest.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• bfloo
    16164 posts Member
    x

I see no way that DICE could replace Conquest with GA. GA is #boring. #Scripted #TooLinear #GiveMeFreedome #Conquest

Dice doesn't do the sp part of the game.

h846398gb27k.png