criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Do yourself a favor and don’t spend the money on this garbage

I ignored the talk about this game but multiplayer is such a lag (Xbox 1) spawn walk three steps and freezes

Replies

• SoD
    42 posts Member
    Despide all bad reviews I buyed the game and i am happy.
  • inb4lock
  • I've been enjoying it I think the gameplay is fun and ya there is lag but I deal with it and let it pass I mean this isn't the only game to have lag. (Xbox one)
  • xJstarx00 wrote: »
    I've been enjoying it I think the gameplay is fun and ya there is lag but I deal with it and let it pass I mean this isn't the only game to have lag. (Xbox one)

Xbox one as well I haven't experienced lag yet but if the guy who started this entire thread is experiencing lag that bad I am going to have to say I don't think it is the game it might just be your own internet.
  • New update is ***** and they didn't even fix stuff that needed to be fixed like vanguard that ruin the game, now they go and ***** up star cards and progression
  • rEconRacer
    59 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Just a heads up, if you're playing on WIFI that is probably why you're having a bad experience.
    I'm a sr network engineer by trade, there is no such thing as wireless without packet loss.

They sell these consoles w/ wireless just for the selling point of convenience. FPS games are just the worst at noticing that type of packet loss.

Also consider with wireless if you're in a busy area (apt complex or city w/ close houses) your wifi channels might be oversaturated already.

This game has its issues but lag has not been one of them on most peoples end. Run a cat-5e or cat6 cable to your xbox and let me know how much better you get at online gaming. :D
  • I was playing last night on PC and the lag made it unplayable. Lots of people in chat were reporting the same issue. I have a hard wired connection. This was the first time I experienced lag though, at least to this extent.
  • Last night was crazy. I'm assuming that was something serverside though as it was widespread.
    I don't think thats a sign of the game being laggy though as much as they screwed something up.
  • EA_Tom
    371 posts EA Community Manager
    When you post a thread for discussion or feedback, please make sure that it is constructive.

Thank you,

-Tom
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!