criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Assault loadout suggestions?

Hey guys,

I'm not sure about a "perfect" Assault loadout yet.. Was thinking about full heal like: Thougen Up, Assault training and Survivalist. I really like Thougen Up but what about the other ones? Currently I use Improved Detonator, Resourceful and Thougen Up. Yeah, not so many snyergies. What do you guys think about my thought? Any better ideas? Should I keep using detonator? Still try to find a good setup for me. :/

Thankful for all suggestions

Greetings

Replies

• Everyone too busy with playing and flaming? Lol.
  • Since I'm not an FPS god, I find I need to run the increased battle points card to have any chance at getting to play as a hero during a match. Otherwise, I'm like you -- I run the faster healing, the heal-on-demand, and/or the card that reduces your cooldowns. I forget all the card names, sorry!
  • niklas0095 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm not sure about a "perfect" Assault loadout yet.. Was thinking about full heal like: Thougen Up, Assault training and Survivalist. I really like Thougen Up but what about the other ones? Currently I use Improved Detonator, Resourceful and Thougen Up. Yeah, not so many snyergies. What do you guys think about my thought? Any better ideas? Should I keep using detonator? Still try to find a good setup for me. :/

Greetings

My main account is 34 and I'm a 33 on Assault.

I currently use: A280

1) Assault Training lvl 4
    2) Bounty hunter lvl 4
    3) Improved Therm lvl 4

I think Assault Training is a must on this class. Gaining 40 hp per kill is just so good.

Bounty Hunter seems very powerful aswell. When you complete an objective you get an extra 100 points. That's pretty powerful. The only issue with it is that it doesn't provide you anything "extra". You won't gain an additional kill because of it. If you play bad, you won't get the payoff from Bounty Hunter.

I'm hesitant about the Improved Therm. You gain +2 meters and decrease cool down. The decrease in cool down is definitely noticeable. I believe its around ~7 seconds. However, I'm noticing more and more tech against explosives.

I used Toughen Up when I first started playing, but I gave up on it because Scan Dart is already very useful in gaining points and Toughen Up takes up a spot. I can see an argument if you use the CR-2

I wouldn't bother with Resourceful or Survivalist.
  • RedReVenge wrote: »
    niklas0095 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Greetings

2) Bounty hunter lvl 4
    3) Improved Therm lvl 4

I think Assault Training is a must on this class. Gaining 40 hp per kill is just so good.

Bounty Hunter seems very powerful aswell. When you complete an objective you get an extra 100 points. That's pretty powerful. The only issue with it is that it doesn't provide you anything "extra". You won't gain an additional kill because of it. If you play bad, you won't get the payoff from Bounty Hunter.

I'm hesitant about the Improved Therm. You gain +2 meters and decrease cool down. The decrease in cool down is definitely noticeable. I believe its around ~7 seconds. However, I'm noticing more and more tech against explosives.

I used Toughen Up when I first started playing, but I gave up on it because Scan Dart is already very useful in gaining points and Toughen Up takes up a spot. I can see an argument if you use the CR-2

Hey! Thanks for your answer'(s)! It makes sense, for sure. I currently use Cr2, Assault Training Lvl 3, Improved Therm LvL 3 and Thoughen Up Lvl 3. I'm really good with it. Thought about Bounty Hunter too, I will check it out! Thanks for the advise. I started playing Officer too lol.
    RedReVenge wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Greetings

2) Bounty hunter lvl 4
    3) Improved Therm lvl 4

Hey! Thanks for your answer'(s)! It makes sense, for sure. I currently use Cr2, Assault Training Lvl 3, Improved Therm LvL 3 and Thoughen Up Lvl 3. I'm really good with it. Thought about Bounty Hunter too, I will check it out! Thanks for the advise. I started playing Officer too lol.

I think Officer might be the best class. The blurg is just soooooo good, but they don't have Assaults powerful grenades...
  • ZeroFoxtrot
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I run Improved Themeral Det, Bounter Hunter, and Toughen up.

For weapon I usually roll with the defaults. I just seem to perform better with em personally.
  • niklas0095
    43 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey guys,

Greetings

2) Bounty hunter lvl 4
    3) Improved Therm lvl 4

I think Officer might be the best class. The blurg is just soooooo good, but they don't have Assaults powerful grenades...

I have to agree with you. Had tons of fun with the Officer today. As you said, Blurrg with first two mods and improved battlecommand. Nor sure about the other two cards, turret and grenade are pretty much ok. It's really my favorite class right now! Which cards do you use? Tried disruption but bleh..I use 2 boost cards now. ^^
  • I run jetpack, explosive shot, bacta, 'zerker, DL19
  • Richardio
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I run CR-2 with reduced recoil, night vision. Cards are lv. 3 assault training, lv. 3 toughen up, lv. 3 bounty hunter. The toughen up and assault training because they really help keep you alive and the bounty hunter helps you generate battle points faster for heros. I use the CR-2 because of its really high rate of fire (Its basically the Automatico from Battlefield 1) with reduced recoil and night vision because ion shot seems pretty useless. I hope you use this class and have a good time with it. I am currently lv. 25 with assault and 22 over all.
  • j_novs wrote: »
    I run jetpack, explosive shot, bacta, 'zerker, DL19

Wrong forum.
  • Thanks for all your helpful answers guys! Much apprechiated. I use the same setup as Richardio just without Night vision. But currently, I'm on the officer train. It's so much fun.. I got MVP etc in every deathmatch today and was good in the rest too. And yeah, no matter which game, but I like the support guys! Officer feels nice. And I got 40 turret kills today. Should be at 70/50 :P.

@RedReVenge Would be cool if you could tell me your setup. :) I figured out Improved battlecommand, improved grenade and Survivalist for me. Did triple kill with the grenade today on Naboo. Lol. I hope the Blurrg will not patched to death. Lol. In my opinion, the balance between the classes is pretty good.
    Thanks for all your helpful answers guys! Much apprechiated. I use the same setup as Richardio just without Night vision. But currently, I'm on the officer train. It's so much fun.. I got MVP etc in every deathmatch today and was good in the rest too. And yeah, no matter which game, but I like the support guys! Officer feels nice. And I got 40 turret kills today. Should be at 70/50 :P.

@RedReVenge Would be cool if you could tell me your setup. :) I figured out Improved battlecommand, improved grenade and Survivalist for me. Did triple kill with the grenade today on Naboo. Lol. I hope the Blurrg will not patched to death. Lol. In my opinion, the balance between the classes is pretty good.

I haven't found "the build" for Officier yet. I'll get back to you once I get more time with him.

So far, I'm really liking Squad shield :]