criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Progression based on performance in multiplayer matches

Earning Credits according to your performance in mulitplayer matches should be standard. It is very demoralizing that performance in combat does not matter but only time played. I am sure this was introduced to loot crates sales and nothing else. But on the same hand it also kills all the fun if a player is performing way better then other players but does not get faster progression.

You (EA) will make enough money from loot crates anyways, but why also kill off all the passionate and good players that perform well at the same time and are more likely to spread and talk about the game to other newer players?

I am sure this was already discussed countless of times, my apologies.

Replies

• Aidoc
    38 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm almost positive this is already in the game, and I think EA has said as much a few times now. Some matches I get around 400 credits, others where I don't do so well or if I join in late I get less. I won't say for 100% certain it is, but I've definitely noticed some fluctuations in how much I earn.
  • Aidoc wrote: »
    I'm almost positive this is already in the game, and I think EA has said as much a few times now. Some matches I get around 400 credits, others where I don't do so well or if I join in late I get less. I won't say for 100% certain it is, but I've definitely noticed some fluctuations in how much I earn.

Might that be because of time played is different in matches. Sometimes a match goes 10 minutes, sometimes 20 minutes. Therefore you will earn more credits in the 20 minute match opposed to the 10 minute match?
  • Alcast wrote: »
    Aidoc wrote: »

Might that be because of time played is different in matches. Sometimes a match goes 10 minutes, sometimes 20 minutes. Therefore you will earn more credits in the 20 minute match opposed to the 10 minute match?

Maybe yeah, that's why I was a little afraid to say for certain one way or the other. They've said on the Reddit before the official launch that performance does change rewards though, but people have disputed that since so.. Guess nobody knows?
  • Aidoc wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    Aidoc wrote: »

Maybe yeah, that's why I was a little afraid to say for certain one way or the other. They've said on the Reddit before the official launch that performance does change rewards though, but people have disputed that since so.. Guess nobody knows?

I will take a closer look and write up different scores and so on to see whether there is really a difference. Because at the moment I really doubt it and if there is, then the modifiers are VERY low.
  • Teflon_Hirn
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Its not yet ingame. Just try it urself. Go afk ingames and do sersiously nothing at all but walking and shooting every few mins to not get booted out of the game. You will get the same rewards as everyone else - that is gained how long a game goes.

Really sad that they wont implement it finally...
  • the no effort reward in this game is aimed at the kids where through our soft approach society kids are still rewarded for comming last and it is participation. that counts.

This with reference to UK schools kids race day events where comming in last the kids still get rewarded, making for a lazy and entitled society.
  • ggf
    33 posts Member
    That's how I play this game.
    Stay afk in game and browse forums for credits.
  • You should be rewarded for more credits by stopping people in phase 1 ... but apparently you only get 150 credits for it. So its best to let the enemy win into phase 3 so we all get credits ... pretty sad