criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

PLEASE GIVE US DEFENDERS A ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUN

all too often theres players who get 2 assists then get a ship and rack up kills by killing ground-troops, then they use all those points to get heroes, 2 sometimes 3 times... u recognize them by their 40+ kills... this is ****, plz dont allow so much if any points for air to ground kills. OR give us a couple of anti aircraft guns on ground. ground troops cant defend against ships, and often theres more than 1 of them, so even if u get a ship urself u get shot down immediately. - its ridiculous!!!!

Replies

• I'm a Heavy, and thats our duty to blow up aircraft, but it replaces our shield, and thats why I think no one is using it when we play the Heavy.
    CyberpowerPC Core i7 6900k / 3.2 GHz, Ram 32GB, SSD 500 GB, HDD 3 TB, GTX 1080 8 GB, WINDOWS 10.0 64BIT
  • silly it does that
  • Ion missile... It is a AA gun too...
  • IceAxe18
    29 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Woops never mind the Ion Torpedo replaces the grenade not the shield. You still have to chose what card to sacrifice, because I do use the survival card to recharge quickly.
    CyberpowerPC Core i7 6900k / 3.2 GHz, Ram 32GB, SSD 500 GB, HDD 3 TB, GTX 1080 8 GB, WINDOWS 10.0 64BIT