criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

All Star Cards Gone

Are we going to have to wait another week for them to rrsolve this? Not good enough guys. Quality control is NON EXISTENT OVER THERE.

Replies

• i lost all my heroes
  • I also lost everything. Single player progression seems to still be there but once you're in multiplayer the link between your local save progression and the game is broken.

C'mon guys. Seems like an easy fix. We're all getting booted anyways frequently so just push this stuff!!
  • FIX THIS.. AND GIVE US A BOAT LOAD OF FREE CREDITS TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR SCREW UPS!! LIKE 50K LET US LEVEL TO THE PAY TO WIN GUYS WHO BOUGHT WHEN THE GAME FIRST CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EA_Tom
    371 posts EA Community Manager
    HI all,

We've fixed the issue. Sorry for the troubles!

-Tom
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    HI all,

We've fixed the issue. Sorry for the troubles!

-Tom

Can you fix the Iden versio emotes not working next and consider adding a penalty system for people that keep leaving the matches too early for the small game modes because 2 FREAKING days ago all of the villains left and I HAD to leave with NO REWARDS and I did GREAT
    "Oh well it's my programming." -Battle droid Star Wars Clone wars Ep 1