criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

FALL THROUGH THE MAP GLITCH

While playing heroes vs villains on the theed map, I accidentally fell off one of the walkways in the large reactor room. (the room from phantom menace where obi Wan, qui Gon, and death maul where fighting).
Normally when you fall off, you die immediately, but there are at least 3 different spots that if you fall correctly, you drop down to lower platforms so far down that you can't do anything. You're still considered in the game, so sometimes you become the target. Obviously no one can get you down there so it isn't fair. In trying to recreate this glitch, I ended up falling through the entire map down to the ground.

Just to prove what I'm telling you, there is a river running through the center of the map on the ground and the entire map is inside a giant cube.

Only way to respawn is from the pause screen or to run out of bounds on the ground until death.

Replies

• BlueRhino wrote: »
    While playing heroes vs villains on the theed map, I accidentally fell off one of the walkways in the large reactor room. (the room from phantom menace where obi Wan, qui Gon, and death maul where fighting).
    Normally when you fall off, you die immediately, but there are at least 3 different spots that if you fall correctly, you drop down to lower platforms so far down that you can't do anything. You're still considered in the game, so sometimes you become the target. Obviously no one can get you down there so it isn't fair. In trying to recreate this glitch, I ended up falling through the entire map down to the ground.

Just to prove what I'm telling you, there is a river running through the center of the map on the ground and the entire map is inside a giant cube.

Only way to respawn is from the pause screen or to run out of bounds on the ground until death.

pic or vid?
  • I do have a video right after the initial fall, looking up at where the glitch was. Then falling down through the entire map.
  • I had the same thing on Kashyyyk.
    Require to reappear to get out of the glitch.

This has happened to me 3 times in total.
    I would make a video if it happens to me again (PS4)
  • Same here on Kashyyyk, there are some UNBLOCKED parts of the level (UNDER THE BRIDGE TO THE BIG CRUISER)
    If you get into this spots, you hang in there and cant move.