criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Since so many people are mad about BFII, lets talk about Everything Great about it!

TaunTauns
Singleplayer(even if it is meh, better than nothing)
Classes
2 more Eras
No troopers in HvV(A + in my book)
GA
SA
Strike
Blast
They removed micro-transactions
Boba is better
Han is Better
Every hero pretty much stands a chance
Vehicles
Both Phase 1 & 2 Clones
Kamino
Rebel's references(CW too)
C'mon guys, add some more
PSN:deltagodzilla
Join my SW Discord: https://discord.gg/XzT9C7g

Replies

• Whiskeyjack_5691
    194 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Starfighter combat in general was the most pleasant surprise for me. Didn't expect it to be so... good! Granted, another studio did it, but hey!

Actual visual changes to weapons when adding attachments and modifications. Didn't expect it, but a nice little touch.

The mini-cutscenes at the beginning and end of a match. Minuscule, but good for immersion, especially in huge battles like Kashyyyk.

Also, the other day I heard a trooper shout "Watch those wrist rockets!". Made my day.

It's the little things, really - attention to the small details that helps add to the immersion of the game.
  • - The citizens fleeing the map as the battle starts
    - The AI names (Stormtroopers are TK-# or FN-#, Clones are CT-#, Rebels are Thrak Gorshun and Aran Nomante etc)
    - The campaign story is amazing
    - The maps are even more visually amazing than BF1
    - The spawn in scenes are awesome, with droids and captured clones, trident ships leaping onto platforms, injured clones being help by medics, etc
  • Starfighter combat in general was the most pleasant surprise for me. Didn't expect it to be so... good! Granted, another studio did it, but hey!

Actual visual changes to weapons when adding attachments and modifications. Didn't expect it, but a nice little touch.

The mini-cutscenes at the beginning and end of a match. Minuscule, but good for immersion, especially in huge battles like Kashyyyk.

Also, the other day I heard a trooper shout "Watch those wrist rockets!". Made my day.

It's the little things, really - attention to the small details that helps add to the immersion of the game.

I remember hearing it but where is that quote from? Clone Wars?
  • It doesn't reformat my hard drive.

Oh, and I also have a lot of fun in the game.
  • I agree completely! Just out of curiosity, what Rebels and TCW references/inclusions have you found?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I agree completely! Just out of curiosity, what Rebels and TCW references/inclusions have you found?

Lando tells Luke he knew a rebel like him years ago(ezra)
    Just one i know off, others have found more
  • Darth maul and my little green friend yoda. Epic hero vs villains matches.
  • Starfighter combat in general was the most pleasant surprise for me. Didn't expect it to be so... good! Granted, another studio did it, but hey!

I remember hearing it but where is that quote from? Clone Wars?

It's a very famous line from the original Battlefront 2 back in 2005, Clonetroopers used to shout it all the damn time. It's pretty much a meme these days.
  • classes returning

epic starfighter combat

Kashyyyk and Kamino

enjoyable campaign

no token camping
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • Mord-Vi
    907 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    It's fun to play. It looks fantastic, it's stable, it's optimized. // basically, the core concepts of a good game.
    --i7-5960X OC @ 4.4 Ghz--G.SKILL DDR4 16GB--SLI EVGA ACX 2.0 FTW GTX970--
  • More satisfying to play than the first game, sniper class amazing, expanded content, modifyable heroes, very pleased with this game
  • -Gunplay has greatly improved IMO
    -Liking the class system
    -all the amazing cinematic stuff like what @JackTHorn said
    -Controversial but I like the free dlc
    -map layout (more ways to go)
    -map diversity
    -Authenticity and references.

• Fun campaign, looks great, plays great, CLONES!!!!