criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Can everyone please stop crying?

Aeternum
997 posts Member
edited November 2017
Can everyone please stop crying?

I think I'll refrain to login any further to this forum as it's just cringy the amount of people crying about every little thing they don't like about the game.

This just gets depressive. There aren't any positive or useful discussions here... it's just cry cry cry cry "Oh chewie is disappointing".. "oh the game sucks".. "oh I can't earn credits"... "oh the gunplay is shallow"...

Come on..! Some complaints have merit but in all fairness people just cry about really ridiculous stuff. Like we DON'T care if you're feeling frustrated that Obi-Wan is not in the game, take it away from here please.

It's just depressing really.

If i compiled a list of every feature I've seen people complaining about... it would be long and hilarious.

Just have some common sense, think before posting and looking like a *****.

Replies

• Seems like you need to stop crying there.
  • The crying will never stop OP. Welcome to the forums ;) game is swell in my opinion
  • Aeternum wrote: »
    Just have some common sense, think before posting and looking like a ****.

Could do with taking your own advice really. I get where you're coming from but people will always love to b***h on the internet. Making a topic doing the same thing telling them to stop isn't really going to accomplish anything other than to add to the pile of negativity.
  • Seems like I just had to vent like everyone else.

Please can a Moderator close?

Thanks.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    The crying will never stop OP. Welcome to the forums ;) game is swell in my opinion