criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Add more content EA

EA please add Anakin, Obi-wan, Dooku and Grievous to the game...and we need the soundtracks of the prequels

Replies

• Game is how many days old? Plus they need to rework the whole progression system since Disney stomped them down using F2P/P2W tactics, give them a break, they are under a lot atm. They already have a good deal of content coming in December for us too. I am sure Anakin/Obi-Wan are coming to the game at some point, Grievous too maybe and Dooku.. well.. he is the lamest villain in any series in the history of entertainment.. I spec/hope not but who knows. :wink:

• ZeroAffex wrote: »
    Game is how many days old? Plus they need to rework the whole progression system since Disney stomped them down using F2P/P2W tactics, give them a break, they are under a lot atm. They already have a good deal of content coming in December for us too. I am sure Anakin/Obi-Wan are coming to the game at some point, Grievous too maybe and Dooku.. well.. he is the lamest villain in any series in the history of entertainment.. I spec/hope not but who knows. :wink:

this
  • EA_Tom
    371 posts EA Community Manager
    More content is incoming - check out the Star Wars website to find out what's coming next:

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news