criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Please read before posting negative threads

This game is not lost ok its not perfect and they have things to change and add. The game hasn't been out for a week and they've already updated it [I know there was problems with the update but they'll fix it] and done away with the micro transactions [for now] and it might not come back and the hero cost has been adjusted. They've got some balancing but just give it a chance don't get rid of it btw the game is supposed to last up to 2020 or something so if you get rid of it you'll be out of a star wars game for a while. Please check for threads that people have already made for issues you might have so we don't have 5 to 10 threads on one subject it'll make it easier for the developers to see what we want done and do it. Ok i felt like i needed to say something cause its gone crazy lol does anyone agree with me. Now i still have a couple complaints too [that aren't going on this thread] so dont take this the wrong way

Replies

• no...it's okay to have criticisms, as long as they're respectful and constructive, no game is perfect and will always need some work. However, spamming the same topic four or five times isn't going to get a point across nor is posting a topic where the poster is yelling about like the devs killed his family.

criticisms are fine....just discuss them like a sane person
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • seth5434 wrote: »
    does anyone agree with me

No.

• no...it's okay to have criticisms, as long as they're respectful and constructive, no game is perfect and will always need some work. However, spamming the same topic four or five times isn't going to get a point across nor is posting a topic where the poster is yelling about like the devs killed his family.

criticisms are fine....just discuss them like a sane person

yeah thats my point i see so many ppl cussing and spamming stuff thats was part of my point the other was don't get rid of it cause they've been listening so far