criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

New suggestions for next DLC (Battlefront II)

Hi EA Folks,

First of all, thank you for this job and I just bought Star Wars Deluxe edition and it is amazing, however, as we will have new DLC in future, I would like to suggest new ideas as follows:

1. As a big fan of Star Wars, I believe that everyone miss: Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker (Jedi/Sith version), Luke Skywalker (The Last Jedi version), Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace Windu, General Grievous and Count Dooku. May you please add these people on next DLC? (As a player, I see that most players likes to get Jedi and Sith with lightsaber and not heroes/villains with guns, I have been played a lot of Battlefront II on multiplayer Galactic Assault and almost every battle we see people always choosing lightsaber and not guns, we already started battle with a gun).

2. Galactic Assault is just available for Multiplayer online and not for Split screen offline, we had Walker Assault available for both. A lot of people likes to play with a brother, cousin, friend at home. For instance, I play with my wife Battlefront I and now, we cannot play together because Split Screen is boring. May you please add Galactic Assault for Split Screen offline game? Please keep same maps quantity and same structure.

3. Galactic Assault multiplayer game needs a lot of battle points to get a Jedi/Sith, I just see people that can play 24/7 getting these heroes/villains in battle because folks like me that have a job/wife and don't have too much time to play whole day is not better enough to accumulate points and have opportunity to get at least once in battle a Jedi/Sith. May you please decrease battle points to get heroes and villains?

Thank you
Lucas